The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}

Go down 
+5
Fallingtaoh
SaintVanessa
Kg 007
Clintos
Sheila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:38 pm

'Gazimu's robot rolls across the wall towards Kallik and uses its message abilities to send hundreds of screaming messages to the soldier, the soldier cant take it and faints'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Kallik blinks once and slowly gets up. "Uhhh, errr, thanks!" Kallik said to the robot. "Where next?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:53 pm

'the robot messages Kallik to head to the main room, the shadow clones are winning'

Meanwhile...

"hehehe your dead this time Gazimu!" shouted a toxic soldier.
"really?" Gazimu Groaned.
'Gazimu looked to the side, the soldier looked to see a computer forming out of nothing, then launching itself at him, the computer smashed into the soldier and the glass from the screen killed him'
"technopathic... Remember?"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:56 pm

"Okay, lets hurry how fast can you go?" Kallik asked while heading towards the main room.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:58 pm

'The robot responded by grabbing Kallik and speeding up, in about 4 seconds they ran over and killed 10 shadow clones and the robot let go and started its attack'
"Hey Kallik, look I killed a guy with a computer" Gazimu said, then he threw a car he created into 15 clones.
"just like that!"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:11 pm

"What the heck! How did u get all of this stuff." Kallik asked looking around. "Your robot is fast by the way."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:14 pm

"oh did I not tell you, I'm a technopath, I am controlling the robot by the way, and I created the car and computer with my mind"
'Gazimu throws his katana into the head of a shadow clone and his robot gets it and brings it back to him, using it to cut off the legs of an approching shadow clone on the way'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:19 pm

"Hmm, nice! So how do we get out of here or what are we doing?" Kallik said then took out her pistol and shot another shadow clone. "I can't transform for a while because i got knocked out of my previous one so i have to wait until my power returns." Kallik threw her empty pistol at a shadow clone's head and grabbed a loose board to whack another.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm

"Sweet robots, Gazimu!" *Lucky jumps down from ceiling* "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:31 pm

"Hmmm follow me." Kallik raced down the other hallway then suddenly stopped and shushed Lucky. She snuck around the corner and put her ear upon a door to listen in. Inside were Toxics talking about us inside the castle. Kallik couldn't make out most of it so she waited for Gazimu's robot to come.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:33 pm

(quietly) "Kallik, do you forget? I'm a vampire. I've got extra senses." *Listens to Toxics with advanced hearing* "Uh oh... they stopped talking. I think they know we're out here." *Jumps onto ceiling again* "Up here! Quickly!"
Back to top Go down
Kg 007
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Kg 007

Male Location : Cornfields
ACP Rank : Unknown
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:34 pm

The Seaweed Monster Guy slowly watched his pray... Waiting for the time to strike he checked his watch...
"I don't remember wearing a watch" Seaweed Monster Guy said aloud.
Just then his pray was startled!
He then took action by curing up to a ball and crying in the corner of the room he was in, as the piece of hay slowly rolled past him.
Seaweed Monster Guy was delighted with the victory of escaping death.
He jumped up a couple inches and hit his head on the ceilng.
Seaweed Monster Guy then made a hole through the floor as he fell down.
Then he screamed "Hey guys, you never told me about the basement."
Trouble was, The Seaweed monster Guy fell into what used to be a hole to China!
As he began to move, he found out he was stuck.
Poor, poor Seaweed Monster Guy.

Last edited by Kg 007 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:36 pm

"Uh... Kallik? We might have a situation." *Lucky points to Seaweed Monster Guy*
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:44 pm

"Oh don't worry china will take care of seaweed monster guy." Just then the door opened and Kallik ran down the hallway since she still couldn't transform. The toxic's were chasing her and about to catch her as they rounded the corner. Kallik opened a door and saw that there were stairs. She started climbing the dark and foreboding stairs to get out of the reach of the toxics. Sunlight reached Kallik and some of her power was regained she turned into the least power absorbing creature possible, a fly, and buzzed off.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:51 pm

*Lucky looks in pockets and discovers Skye took all her daggers* "Uh oh. Must improvise..." *Lucky thinks for a moment, then takes out her star-shaped earrings* "I knew these things and two years of watching Naruto would come in handy..." *Throws her earrings like ninja stars at two nearby Toxics*
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Kallik lands on one of the Toxics walking back down the stairs and perserves energy. She musters enough energy and transforms into a German Shepherd and attacks both of the Toxics.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:06 pm

{[Sorry for delays, water overflow, had to unplug computer.]}

'Gazimu limps towards Lucky, he puts his robot in his backpack and reloads his AK-47'
"I'm still hurting a bit, but the bleeding is over and I can walk." he said
'suddenly a pinball machine smashed through the wall carrying a toxic soldier and landed on top of the soldier.'
" Saw him on the way here..." Gazimu explained
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Female Age : 30
ACP Rank : Major General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:31 pm

{{Ok, you can just join. I'm not updating that thing.}}
Mikeal pushed the pain toawrds Shadow even harder and smiled. His sightless eyes gleamed with glory. He then threw him aside and looked for another solider to kill.

"We're surronded!" Sheila cried, only to be muffled by a hoarde of Shadow's climbing over her.

"Dammit! I hate being blind!" Mikeal spat as he slapped a solider weakly.
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com/
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:40 pm

'Gazimu heard Sheilas cry'
"Uh oh"
'Gazimu gathered all the thoughts of what he wanted to ask and that he needed to end the battle to ask them and how they hurt him and turned that into strength'
"Its over"
'Gazimu ran as fast as he could to Shaila and Mikeal ignoring the pain, when he got there he created a car with his powers and launched it at the shadow soldiers'

"wait!You will hit us!" Mikeal screamed
'Gazimu was too busy concentrating to answer, he used all thoughts in his mind to muster strength to change the cars form and made it go around Sheila and Mikeal and crush all the shadow clones, the real shadow ran away...Gazimu collapsed in tiredness, it was a painfull feeling, but it was good, he had saved 2 people, and had mastered his Technopathic powers'
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:43 am

[Im back after being asleep lol]

"Does anyone have an extra dagger or something? I'm out of weapons! And, uh, Gazimu might need a medic. Do we have one???"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 am

Kallik ran towards Gazimu barking at Lucky trying to get her attention. They can't understand me... She grabbed a curtain and brought it towards Gazimu. Still in her German Shepherd form she sprinted to Sheila for her help.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:15 am

'Gazimu groans in pain'
"It's getting worse! I think the cut is infected!"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:44 am

"Woof!" Kallik agreed, This is hopless i need to turn back, Kallik transformed back into a human and ran towards Gazimu. She wrapped the curtian around the wound and tied it.
"That should do for now we need to get out of here. Where is the exit?" Kallik asked trying to get enough energy to transform and carry Gazimu.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 am

"I dont know my way around very well, I just got here, I dont know why I am here"
'Gazimu opens his backpack and takes out his robot'
"I'll make it follow you, it it falls down, then I'm not ok..."
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:49 am

"Thats okay im not going to leave you here when i transform into a tiger climb on my back and ill carry you out." Kallik said looking for some source of sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next