The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}

Go down 
+5
Fallingtaoh
SaintVanessa
Kg 007
Clintos
Sheila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 pm

"well we beat the toxic, and the Taco Dragon that attacked me and Kallik"
'Gazimu sits up on the couch and groans'
"I want to know more about why I am here and what this thing is all about now"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:26 pm

*Neon sighs* "I wish I knew what we were doing here too."
Neon's eyes begin to glow green. "Woah, what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Meanwhile outside, Kallik was medatating when suddenly the earth started to shake. Kallik got up and then a gaping hole blasted through the ground Five feet away from her. Kallik transformed into a tiger ready for the next battle at hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:33 pm

'Gazimu falls off the couch from the earthquake'
"AHHHH MY CUT!"
'Gazimu gets up slowly and looks at Neon'
"Hey Neon why are your eyes Neon?Hey It Must Be Your Power!"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Kallik was surrounded by Shadow Clones. Kallik pounced on one while with the forward motion behind her took that clone and whipped it at another. Then seven other clones jumped ontop of Kallik.
"ROAR!"[xDDD] Kallik shouted swatting off clones left and right.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:42 pm

"Kallik is in trouble!"
'Gazimu ignores the insane pain from his cut and turns on his robot and gives it his AK-47'
'The robot zooms to the doors and cuts off the legs of shadow clones while shooting others, including the one Kallik was in trouble with'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Kallik turned to the machine that jutted out from the earth like a unicorns horn. Growling Kallik jumped onto the machine biting and scratching what seemed to be a rusty entrance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:40 pm

*Neon feels everything around him freeze, while he can move*
"What in the world is going on??"
*Neon's eyes turn back to normal, and everything can move as normal.*
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 pm

"Woah Neon what was THAT? Do that again!" *Lucky picks up Gazimu's AK-47 and hands it to Neon* "Oh, and take this. You may need it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm

"One problem lucky, I don't know how I did that."
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:57 pm

"Yeah that WOULD be an issue... Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:11 pm

'Gazimu's robot stabs a shadow clone thats chasing it and comes into the room'
"Neon, you can control time"Gazimu says with eyes wide open Shocked
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:19 pm

[Dudes i gtg, so i'll be back tomorrow. Good luck.]
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 pm

{[ Shocked , so hard to play when ppl are in different time zones and are sometimes busy with homework and stuff Tongue ]}
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:08 pm

What was that? Kallik ignored it and kept attacking the entrance. Suddenly it bursts open and Kallik gets thrown backward and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:21 pm

'Gazimu creates a tennis ball launcher with tennis balls in it with his power and fires tennis balls at high speed at the shadow clones'
"Oh yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:23 pm

"I should stop trying to figure out how my eyes turned green and start helping you guys." Neon yells. His eyes begin to turn green. "Hey! I turned it back on! EXTREMELY HAPPEH! " Everything around Neon begins to freeze. Neon begins slashing all of the Toxic without a drip of blood getting on him. "Hey! I like this power! I don't end up being all dirty!" Neon slashes the last Toxic in sight. He eyes begin to return to normal. Everything proceeds. "Who pressed the easy button? Because that my friends, was easy."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:04 pm

{[Imagine how insanely huge a blog for this would be...bios, storylines, backgrounds OMG too much]}
"try to figure out how to not freeze us in time so you dont get all the fun Neon"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:13 pm

"But... I really don't know how to freeze time."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:48 pm

"Well at least you know you have a power, keep trying when you can and get yourself closer to mastering it"
'Gazimu's robot drives out the door and fires the AK-47 and 2 shadow clones fall'
"I have good ears"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:27 pm

"Hey, I thought I killed everyone. Confused "
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:34 pm

"Neon that was AWESOME! Uh... do you know how you did it THAT time? Ooh maybe its... no... uh... Ok I got nothin." [this'll probably be my last post tonight. g'night and g'luck]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:21 pm

"Umm sure... I just gotta move my hand like this!" Neon moves his hand like Spider Man. Nothing happens. "Aww man!"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:43 pm

"Ya that woulda been fun to see, maybe its with your mind like me"
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:52 pm

[AGH SORRY I WAS GONE SO LONG, WILL EXPLAIN LATR]

"Yeah I'm putting my money on the mind theory." *Lucky thinks and twirls her hair* "Or maybe it's got something to do with your position, like if you're in grave danger it's automatic..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next