The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}

Go down 
+5
Fallingtaoh
SaintVanessa
Kg 007
Clintos
Sheila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:49 pm

(Lol Tail, are you one of the ppl I suckered into joining? And just make your own character! EXTREMELY HAPPEH! )

"Ehhh, Kallik? Gazimu? HELLOOO?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:01 am

{Lets try to get ppl back for this!}

"Yeah"
"'Cough'"
'Gazimu gets up and goes to the couch'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:53 pm

"I'm going to take a walk... see you guys later," Kallik said. She walked around the corner of the building and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:03 pm

why take a walk, your just gonna find the stupid Toxic, unless you turn into a animal first
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:13 pm

"I'll find a way to change if I find them, I need to do something important, bye," Kallik finished while sprinting towards the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:18 pm

"pfffffft"
'Gazimu walks over to a broken pinball machine and notices the dead toxic soldier beneath it'
"where have i seen that before"
{Read past posts to know where he seen it before xD}
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:40 pm

[[is wayyy too lazy to check former posts]]
Kallik shifts into her infamous German Shepherd phase and continues along her path. She finnally reaches her destination after tripping over many obsticles. She lays down exhausted.
"Here I am... Toxic's empire, Yellowshaft."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:47 pm

{xP its from when i saw the guy playing pinball in another room and moved pinball machine thru wall with him under it}
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 pm

[[ohhh yeahhh! Im going to create a Toxic character because i'm bored!]]

Name: Lakota
Description: 5'3" with curly brunette hair, she has a scar that makes a line from her right temple to her nose.
Personality: Amazingly smart but often keeps to herself.
Power: Imagination (the power to imagine creatures by your side and they will appear) this is limited so it wont be super powerful (limitation will be added later).
Back to top Go down
cooltiger413
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
cooltiger413

Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:59 pm

ill be minister of forgottens! D00D LET'S FIND NEW
Name: ????? people dont know but people just call him question mark
male medium size black short hair big scar on his left knee
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:22 pm

"It's okay Bonqui, I figure there has to be some Forgotten around here! We wont get kicked out... I hope," Lakota jogged around a tree and plopped on the ground. Next her was her imaginary Snow Leopard. They have been searching for weeks now, just around the town of Yellowshaft. So far no luck, but Lakota doesn't give up very easily.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:40 pm

{psst Gazimu has a thing kinda like Spidey Senses, but sometimes it can just be a dream that wont happen.}

"Wait, I sense something"

'puts down robot, the robot heads out the door'

"must warn Kallik about this"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:14 pm

[[wow nice changes shab]]
Meanwhile... back in Yellowshaft...

Suddenly, Bonqui, starts sprinting towards a larg Willow tree.

"Bonqui?! Where are you going??" Lakota picks up her parka and jogs around a large hickory bush too see Bonqui battling with a large brown and black dog.
"Bonqui! Bonqui stop! you're going to hurt it!!" Before any damage is done, Lakota imagines Bonqui gone. She then hurries over to check on the winded dog.
Suddenly the dog stood stiff and growled at Lakota.
"That's weird," she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Female Age : 30
ACP Rank : Major General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Sheila screamed, "Look out!" She jumped in front of the dawg and blew a missal off with her fist. Sheila shuddered.
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com/
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Lakota jumps out of the way, sliding on the dirt beneath her.
"I knew it! You're The Forgottens!"
Suddenly, Bonqui reappeared next to Lakota while she reached into her pack...
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:06 pm

'Gazimu appears out of nowhere'

"hey trouble theres tox.."

'stares at Lakota'

" see you found out, I didnt want to sent my robot unarmed so I came"

'Takes out Katana'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Kallik growls at the strange looking Toxic and lunges at the large cat next to her. Kallik takles Bonqui to the ground slashing it's face leaving a large wound. Bonqui doubles back and kicks Kallik off of him and barrel rolls out of the way of Kalliks next pounce...
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:29 pm

'Gazimu lunges at the Toxic with his sword and starts his attack'

"dammit I still havent found out why the heck I'm here in the first place!!!"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Lakota pulls out two alien-like pistols from her pack and aims at Sheila...

Meanwhile...

Bonqui and Kallik are rolling down the hill when Kallik hits a tree. Bonqui raises his paw and gets ready to strike when suddenly Kallik kicks Bonqui's chest and sends him tumbling towards the cliff. Kallik then sprinted infront of Sheila right when Lakota pulled the triggers of her pistols...
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Lakota misses Kallik and Sheila because she fails at aim Very Happy

Neon appears out of nowhere because he's been gone for a while.

"Hey, what'd I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 pm

{Very Happy all we need is fox to start posting and we gots teh Forgottens back}

'Gazimu Tackles Lakota and starts punching'

"Is Lakota a girl or guy?" Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:19 pm

"I'm not sure, but it sucks at aiming pistols. XD"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:16 pm

"hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:58 pm

[You people are so impatient (D)]

Lucky wakes up on the floor of a castle and looks around. "They left me here? Dang it!" she growls. "Now where are they?" Lucky frowns and begins to search the castle for Kallik, Sheila, Neon, and Gazimu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:09 pm

"Stop! I hear footsteps!"

Neon looks around the corner to find Lucky frustrated.

"Hey! You're alive!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next