The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}

Go down 
+5
Fallingtaoh
SaintVanessa
Kg 007
Clintos
Sheila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:13 pm

[[ sorry for posting in the middle of your RP but could i join? ill be on the Toxic team if anyone else isnt on it farao ]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:14 pm

sure, but it would be better to fill the forgottens before having toxic's
you need a character name and description

Last edited by Clintos007 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:14 pm

"Eh, it's ok, the job isn't done yet.
*Neon begins to stab the hearts of the copied shadows. One of them cuts his leg*
"Ah! I'm hit, it's bleeding. I can barely walk. HELP."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:16 pm

'Gazimu takes out his Katana and stabs the copy in the face'
"Dont worry, I have a first aid kit"
'Gazimu patches up the wound'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 pm

"I still won't be able to walk for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Female Age : 30
ACP Rank : Major General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Sheila pelted Rapidy with healing Gre-chans, her healing grenades. She had designed them herself. "Kill him, fool! You can become leader!" Yuri spat inside Sheila's head. "Shut the hell up, idiot. . ." She responded as she jumped into a hole in the ground, looking for some rocks to throw. {{Conversations in Sheila's head= italicslike dis :P}}
{{At Saint Chan: You can join, but we need a description.}}
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com/
Sheila
Sheila

Female Age : 30
ACP Rank : Major General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Sheila wrote:
Sheila pelted Rapidy with healing Gre-chans, her healing grenades. She had designed them herself. "Kill him, fool! You can become leader!" Yuri spat inside Sheila's head. "Shut the hell up, idiot. . ." She responded as she jumped into a hole in the ground, looking for some rocks to throw. {{Conversations in Sheila's head= italicslike dis :P}}
{{At Saint Chan: You can join, but we need a description.}}

{{Woops, I forgot to italize:"Kill him, fool! You can become leader!" Yuri spat inside Sheila's head. "Shut the hell up, idiot. . ." She responded}}
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com/
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:19 pm

"Dont worry, take my Ak-47 and shoot the soldiers"
'Gazimu gives AK-47 to Neon and drags neon to the wall'
"stay here"
'Gazimu does a backflip, lands on a toxic soldiers shoulders and stabs him in the chest, then runs to help sheila'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:20 pm

"Thanks Sheila."
*Neon continues to slash the clones*
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:23 pm

'Gazimu gets slashed in the chest by a toxic soldier'
"haha, you can't evade forever" the soldier bragged.
'Gazimu stabbed the soldier in the heart'
"You dont know who I am" Gazimu muttered, then he fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:25 pm

*Neon comes over to assist Gazimu.*
"SHEILA!!" He yelled.
*Neon fought off the Toxic warriors around him*
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:28 pm

"Dont worry about me, I will be fine" whispered Gazimu.
'Gazimu dropped his AK-47 and took a small robot out of his backpack, the robot turned on and grabbed the Ak-47'
"I can control it with my mind, if it falls down, I'm not ok" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:29 pm

"I'll keep my eye on it then."
*Neon follows the robot and slashes the toxic he comes across.*
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:33 pm

{[I will do the robots actions for now]}

'The robot screeches around the room, and circles around a toxic soldier, the soldier becomes dizzy and falls down, the robot rolls up on top of him and stabs him with a knive in its hand, then rolls away shooting shadow clones'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Character Name: Kallik
Personality: Fun and outgoing but will not backdown from a challenge
Team: The forgottons?
Physical Discription: Dark blonde hair blue eyes, 5'4".
Power: Shapeshifter (animals non extinct)

Last edited by SaintVanessa on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding what clintos said.)
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Thats good SCAWYFACE2000

Last edited by Clintos007 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more to say duh)
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Whoops!   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 pm

*Lucky rushes in* "Sorry I'm late, guys! What'd I miss?"

Last edited by Foxtails on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Kg 007
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Kg 007

Male Location : Cornfields
ACP Rank : Unknown
Infractions :

PostSubject: I wanna kick the can   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:56 pm

ok uhhh i think i'll fill out one of those thingys

Name: Seaweed Monster Guy (smg for short)
Description: Looks like Muzzy except has seaweed all over. about 14 feet tall uhh weighs a ton and likes long moonlit walks on the beach.
Personality: the type of mosnter that's scared of his own shadow, loves corn. Fun loving and somewhat paranoid by things easily. Tends to run into walls a lot.
Power: The ability to tell corny jokes and can stop time and to heal people every once in a while.
Team: The Forgottens

Last edited by Kg 007 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:58 pm

"Welcome to the team, Kookie Gawd!" Senor Verde *stabs nearby Toxic* "THAT is how the Fox does it." rapster
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Kallik rounded a corner and noticed a robot coming around the corner. "What the-" she instictively shifts into a bat and flies onto the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:08 pm

"Sweet power, Kallik!" [Like Sheila, I'll be making twin-telepathy messages in italics] *Spots Toxics comin around a corner and prepares daggers* "SHEILA, ARE THE TOXICS HUMAN? I'M THIRSTY!"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:14 pm

{[Fox, use your character name: Lucky]}
'Robot zooms over to lucky and uses its abilities to send a message to Lucky'
"The robot is on your side, tell Kalliki"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Toxics come around corner and Kallik takes out a pistol and shoots two down.
"I'm not sure, Lucky!" Kallik changes into a German Shepherd and attacks one of the Toxics.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Gazimu Yells:"Nice power Kallik...Shapeshifting"
'Gazimu groans from yelling with a big cut in the chest'

'The robot rolls over and shoots 2 toxic's sneaking up behind Lucky'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:30 pm

"Woof!" Kallik barks shaking her tail (xDDDDD). Kallik then gets thrown against the corridor wall by a toxic and changes back to human form. She takes out a knife and throws it at the Toxic and misses. Not being able to change into another animal for a while now she sits back hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next