The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}

Go down 
+5
Fallingtaoh
SaintVanessa
Kg 007
Clintos
Sheila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:51 am

"I know that, but you wont know if I'm not ok when your moving around, Igrore my groans, they only mean I'm alive"
'Gazimu climbs slowly onto Kalliks back after she shifts into a tiger'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 am

Kallik speeds off with the robot at her side knocking past Shadow clones and Toxics. Winding her way down hallways she begins to tire but if she stops she will transform back. She finds her way to the highest tower and climbs all the way up and sees the TACO DRAGON again. As she climbs onto the TACO DRAGON she sets Gazimu down and collapses back into human form.
"Tell him-- which way-- to go." Kallik said between breaths.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:07 am

"Taco dragon? He isnt good any more did you hear?" Gazimu Groaned
'Gazimus robot's arm turned into a rocket launcher and fired at the Taco Dragon, it exploded and fell off the tower, leaving a supersecret taco with a power'
"who should'Groan'eat it?"Gazimu asked
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:11 am

"Stupid TACO DRAGON." Kallik said while taking a bite out of the giant taco. "I can't transform anymore for the rest of the day, so we need to find Sheila and the others." Kallik got up and threw a loose board down from the roof.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:13 am

"wait! That taco has special powers!It could transport you"
'gazimu tries to stop Kallik but she eats a peice'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:15 am

poofs into the some random room with dragon sculptures on the wall. "Ehhhh, where am i?" Kallik asked frightened.
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Female Age : 30
ACP Rank : Major General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Mikeal shivered.

Emirii coughed up blood.. Was the battle over? Only until Neon said so.
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com/
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:00 pm

The room was pitch black and smelled as though water has come in before. Kallik walked into the middle of the room and sat on the musky floor.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:36 pm

"I think we should capture that Kiki girl. She seems like a valuable asset, I guess." *Lucky sprints off, looking for Neon* "We need Neon. Now."
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 pm

'Gazimu puts the rest of the taco in the robot, the robot dissapears'
"lucky, come here'cough'"
'Gazimu's robot gives the rest of the taco to Kallik and grabs her leg, it sends a message to Kallik'
"eat it"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:52 pm

"Aww but i made friends with the snakes!!!" Kallik said, "Fine i'll eat it." Kallik eats the Taco and transports back to where Gazimu was.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:57 pm

'Gazimu's robot is there too(grabbed her leg) and starts to drive away...then it falls down and turns off'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 pm

"Gazimu!!!!" Kallik looks around for Gazimu because she remembered that if the robot turns off he is in trouble. The pitch blackness of the sky made it difficult for Kallik to muster energy. Then Kallik had enough energy and turned into a bat. She flew up into the air and searched the dark mansion below her searching for some sort of sign from Gazimu
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:03 pm

'blood was dripping out from the cut in Gazimu's stomach, the skin around the cut was slightly green, Gazimu was turning pale'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Kallik could smell blood coming from a hallway in the castle. Swooping down from the sky Kallik crashed through a window. Shaping back into a human Kallik knocked out two shadow clones and opened a bathroom nearby. Out of the cabinet she grabbed some hydrogen peroxide and a cloth. Not knowing the extent of the wound she whiped around the cut and wrapped his stomach in a differnt cloth. Then she trasformed into a German Shepherd and picked up Gazimu and slowy carried him out of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:22 pm

'Gazimu Groans'
"aaah it burns"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:26 pm

"Woof!" Kallik barked, Good then it working. If you can read my mind then tell me where i can find Lucky or Sheila."Woof woof."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 pm

"Im a technopath'groan'Not a mind reader"
'Gazimu looks around'
"take the next...OW...Turn left! Sheilas in the main room and its down that hall"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Suddenly Kallik slidded to the left and burst into the clearing where Sheila was. Setting Gazimu down Kallik launched herself onto a Shadow clone.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:35 pm

{[The shadow clones are all dead, I hit em with a car before I was in trouble]}
'Gazimu groans as Kallik dropped him hard on the ground'
"tha-OW, Thanks"he said, sarcastically
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:43 pm

"Woof" your welcomeKallik trotted over to Sheila. "WOOF!" Kallik barked then pointed to Gazimu.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:43 pm

{[We need to wait for Sheila now Mad ]}
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:49 pm

{[Grr Sheila come on Crying ]}
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:22 pm

"Gah sorry! I kinda come and go, yknow?" *Lucky twirls her hair and waits for Sheila* [Sheila might not be on for awhile. Grounded, remember?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:35 pm

{[Aw snap what the hell did she do?]}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next