The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}

Go down 
+5
Fallingtaoh
SaintVanessa
Kg 007
Clintos
Sheila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:18 pm

"ya, it could be a pressure power, but if it is you should hope you have 2, but its very rare from the studies I did when I was young...Wait!"
'Gazimu stands up smiling'
"I can remember something from my past! I dont know anything about my past! This is weird..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:36 pm

"You know what else is weird, you're standing up."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 pm

"Hey, when you find out you do know what happend when you were a child, you stand up"
'groans and sits down'
"and then when someone points it out, you fall back in pain"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:43 pm

"Oops, my bad." Maybe my powers can go back in time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:47 pm

"OOOW!AGH!"
'Gazimu falls off the couch and goes into a seisure-like mode on the ground'
"The-INFECTION!"
'Then, Gazimu lies still, with a dangerously low heart rate'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:04 pm

"Crap, someone get Sheila."
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:22 pm

[Rap thanks a ton for sticking up for me on chat. You too, Sheila. Very Happy I owe you both big time, and if Boomer demotes or demod/deowners either of you, I owe you REALLY big time]

"I THINK I can handle this." *Lucky takes leftover powder and spreads on infection* "Isn't that what Sheila and Kallik were doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:26 pm

"I think so, let's see if it heals."
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:34 pm

"Ok, awesome!" *Lucky grins and claps her hands* "Uh, is there anything else we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:08 pm

'Gazimu coughs and goes to sit up, then faints when seeing that his cut has turned purple
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:43 am

"Uh I think that's good that's good right that's good that it's purple NEON?" *Lucky paces nervously and panics* "Ok maybe more powder will help... Crap we're all out. Uh... Neon, do you have any idea where Sheila is?"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:45 am

" it 'cough' burns! we need to get it fixed! 'groan' it gets infected too much"
'Gazimu keeps coughing groaning and lashing out in pain'
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 am

"Crap crap crap crap crap! Gazimu I'm going to find more powder." *Lucky hands Gazimu a walkie-talkie* "Call me if the infection changes." *Lucky sprints down the hallway to find a little room full of jars* "Uh... which one?"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:46 am

"the powder 'cough' is white and looks like, arg! sparkles"
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:51 am

"That DOES sound Sheila-ish..." *Lucky peeks in jars until she finds a white, sparkly powder and runs back to Gazimu* "Found it!" *Spreads powder on wound*
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Kallik sits helplessly in the barren corner. On one of the walls was a fist-sized hole. If i turn back into human form i wont be able to turn back... I'll just have to do it... Kallik transforms back into a human and rushes over to Gazimu.
"Hold still."
Kallik takes a cup of soapy water and softly washes out the wound. Meanwhile on the miniature stove a pot of water was beginning to boil.

Last edited by SaintVanessa on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : reading "How to treat an infected wound")
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:12 am

[lol look at Saint's reason for editing xD]

"That's all we had to do?" *Lucky watches Kallik, but looks doubtful*
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:14 am

'Gazimu's skin turns normal color and the cut is smaller, but all the skin around it is dead'
"*cough cough*I aint rippin all that off"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:17 pm

"Ughhh, I'm not done yet there are more steps." Kallik informed Lucky and Gazimu. Kallik finds a shirt on the ground and rips a peice from it. She pours something in a brown-ish bottle into the boiling water and cools the water down for a minute.
"This is going to hurt, don't move." Kallik dips the cloth into the water-solution-mix and slowly places the rag onto Gazimu's wound.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:19 pm

"What will that do?"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:19 pm

{{-Reads "How To Treat An Infected Wound"-}}
"It softens the area around the wound. Now this is all i can do to disinfect the wound for now." Kallik explained, while scraping the sides of the infection {[Gag me with a spoon!]}. She then grabbed another peice of cloth and put it along the inside of the wound making sure it will not heal with the infection still there.
"There. That should do for now."
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:12 pm

"I knew it couldn't be that simple. Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:55 pm

"Yeah, replace the cloth every few hours and it should get rid of the infection." Kallik dashed over to the white sink, that seemed to be rusted out., and washed her hands.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 pm

aww great, everything takes a few hours in medical land eh?

{[We need to keep this thing alive!!!the roleplay, not Gazimu, Gazimu alive would be a bonus EXTREMELY HAPPEH! ]}
Back to top Go down
Fallingtaoh
New Poster
New Poster
Fallingtaoh

Female Location : The Muffin Mans house
ACP Rank : Sergent Major General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Dosn't have a characther   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:37 pm

I dont have a charachter yet..... which ones are open?
Back to top Go down
http://ptmepinktroops.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next