The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}

Go down 
+5
Fallingtaoh
SaintVanessa
Kg 007
Clintos
Sheila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:30 pm

[[Lakota's a girl O-O]]

Bonqui pulls himself from the cliff and takles Gazimu to the ground, slashing his forearm in turn. Suddenly Bonqui turns into an Unicorn and Lakota hops ontop.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME COPPERS! Er..." Lakota kicks Bonqui in the sides as a signal to fly off.
Then, Kallik jumps up into the air latching her fangs into Bonqui's back leg.

"Oh! Hi Lucky!" Kallik yelled, turning back into her human form and letting go of Bonqui in mid-air. "Crap..."

Last edited by SaintVanessa on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noticing Fox was alive...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:16 am

'Gazimu starts shooting his Ak-47 at Lakota'

"damn it, she got away, she is gonna tell the Toxic where we are now"
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 am

"Okay, I guess we'll have to go somewhere else then."

*pulls out map of Mexico*

We can go to Rio!

AND we get a free trip to Mexico if we catch H1N1!
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 am

"too bad the whole world is like blown up from nukes and missles and mexico is a bunch of craters and volcanoes and the occasional temple from teh Aztecs"
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 am

"Wow... umm... maybe we could umm... follow Lakota?"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 am

"I guess"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:34 am

Kallik falls to the ground and lands in a blueberry bush.

"This is why i hate flying. We better catch up to her fast before she tells the leaders..."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 am

"no duh Tongue "

'Gazimu builds a Army Transport Truck with his Mind and hops in the drivers seat'

"Hop in"
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 pm

"I'm ALIVE? I'M ALIVE? IS THAT SERIOUSLY WHAT YOU JUST ASKED ME? Yes, Gazimu, follow Lakota. She'll lead us to her stupid leaders." Lucky looks down at her feet as if she is hiding something. (BTW- Toxic character :D):

Name- Nera
Appearance- Long red flitty-ish hair, eyes that change color from green to hazel to brown to blue to red.. I think you get the point.
Rank (Or whatever..)- Second in command, co-leader, whatever you want to call it.

[Clint, I'm telling Dragon you said that! :O]
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Kallik jumps into the back seat, looking out the rear window.
"She looked so familiar..."

<><><><><>

Lakota lands on the Toxic capital helicopter pad just before Bonqui dissapeared underneath her. She rushed to the door to the stairs to find it locked.
"Perfect," she thought, sitting down her back to the door, waiting for her power to restore.
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:46 am

A car containing the Forgottens drives to an unknown location.

"You know, while I was gone, I was figuring out how to use my powers whenever I wanted to.
Mikeal was right, they only come in the time of need."
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Lucky frowns. "That's inconvenient. Kallik, think. Where have you seen her?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lakota, did they see you?" Nera frowns and folds her hands neatly, concentrating. When she opens her eyes, they flash emerald green. "If they had... that's too risky."
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 pm

"Forget about it Kallik, we have other things to worry about than who people are.
Hey, look over there. What the hell is that?"
Something fell right out of the sky.
"Umm, do know how the Toxic even got here?"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:34 pm

" Maybe they are aliens"
'Gazimu takes a sharp turn and everyone falls over'
"sorrryyyyy"
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Neon gets out a rope and tries to flip the car back over.
"Maybe I should drive, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Lucky gets up and brushes herself off, frustrated as usual. "Yeah, Neon, you drive. And if you flip us over, license or not, I'm taking the wheel."
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:00 pm

"Good idea lucky..."
They raced towards the Toxic main capital building and surprisingly enough they weren't attacked. Suddenly, a dozen Toxic jumped onto the Jeep and Neon swerved out of control and [surprisingly enough] tipped the Jeep over, killing 6 of the 12 Toxic. Kallik jumped out of the jeep and tryed to muster enough strength to transform...
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:40 pm

"hey, I didnt flip the Truck"

'Gazimu hops into the passenger seat and lets Neon drive'

[Should I make a Toxic Character too it's leik sooo awsom it seems to be a popular action]
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Lucky glares at Neon, grabbing a small dagger from her belt. "Ready, Kallik?" she says with a cocky grin. "We finally have some action!"
Back to top Go down
thebest22
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
thebest22

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 pm

[i]Lucky and neon jump out of the car and get ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
http://votethebest22.wordpress.com
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:51 pm

thebest22 wrote:
Ok, yeah talk for me. Straight Face

Me and lucky get back in the car and run over the toxic.

Who pressed the easy button?
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 pm

[Ya I think I'll make a Toxic character, if anyone disagrees, tell me]

'Gazimu jumps out of the truck and starts shooting every toxic that he sees'

"Rambo time!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 pm

thebest22 wrote:

(D)

"So, uh, what now?" Lucky looks around, glancing at the roadkill Toxics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10