The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Ruin the Wish of the person above you

Go down 
+22
cahillguy
Foxtails
Shaboomboom
denzzil
Rogueunit10
thebest22
-Matre10
bat
TheFlapjack
Uno148
cooltiger413
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
small troubl
Historylover
Matthewmsh1
SaintVanessa
Mega meat
Baloon451
Nate950000
Tosti
Clintos
ACP 4 Eva
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :
Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Granted, but you shoot yourself on accident.

I wish nobody will ruin this wish.

Last edited by Matthewmsh1 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put a wish down.)
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :
Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Granted, but then Fox tries to shoot Shab and "accidentally" shoots you instead. it's leik sooo awsom

I WISH I HAD A PUPPY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
TheFlapjack
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
TheFlapjack

ACP Rank : Colonel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Granted, but it gets rabies, and continues to eat your face.

I wish Fox was cool xD
Back to top Go down
http://firejessica.blogspot.com
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:25 am

Granted, but it only lasts 1 milo-second.

I wish for another wish.
Back to top Go down
denzzil
New Poster
New Poster
denzzil

Male ACP Rank : captain
Infractions :
Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Granted. But you get your wish from a genuie and he tricks you
I wwish my army was larger then iw's
Back to top Go down
http://jumbowarriorsofcp.wordpress.com
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:27 am

Granted, but only because everyone quit IW except Icey.
I wish Saint and Meat still went on chats :3
Back to top Go down
Shaboomboom
Memo Man
Memo Man
Shaboomboom

Male Location : Classified
ACP Rank : Retired Leader
Infractions :
Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Well obviously Saint will start dating meat leaving fox sad and alone and wishing she never wished this wish.

I wish I had 2 clones of Ziggy
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Granted but then one Ziggy kills the other Ziggy and then kills itself from loneliness.
I wish my boyfriend didn't laugh at the idea of our child dying.
Back to top Go down
cahillguy
New Guy
New Guy
cahillguy

Male Location : New Zealand (consequently, I would miss out on a bunch of events. WHHHHYYYYYY????ness)
ACP Rank : Corporal
Infractions :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Granted but your boyfriend now dies from lack of laughter because he didn't laugh at dead child.
I wish I was Supreme Commander of ACP.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 am

Granted but then Fox impeaches you and now ACP is under the dictator-esque command of our lady Foxtails.

I wish Flipper would fall in a lake.
Back to top Go down
77hockey
New Guy
New Guy
77hockey

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Granted, but Flipper does not get wet and then you get pushed in the lake.

I wish that the Canucks will win the Stanley Cup.
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Granted, but then Vancouver joins in Detroit's riots in the streets.

I wish for a slice of pie.
Back to top Go down
cahillguy
New Guy
New Guy
cahillguy

Male Location : New Zealand (consequently, I would miss out on a bunch of events. WHHHHYYYYYY????ness)
ACP Rank : Corporal
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Granted but then I steal back the slice of pie then eat it. Then it gets pooed out again for you to eat.

I wish that Charlie Sheen was back on 'Two and a Half Men". (But why the hell do I care????)
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Granted but then Rose kills him.
I wish Freddy weren't such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
mariosatr
New Guy
New Guy
mariosatr

ACP Rank : Retired General/Div Gen
Infractions :

Registration date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Granted; you switch roles with him.

I wish I could actually sleep.
Back to top Go down
RIP
New Guy
New Guy

Male Location : Not quite anywhere really
ACP Rank : Retired Moderator
Infractions :

Registration date : 2014-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Granted, but you never wake up.

I wish this forum could become active again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruin the Wish of the person above you   Ruin the Wish of the person above you - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruin the Wish of the person above you
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4