The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}

Go down 
+5
Fallingtaoh
SaintVanessa
Kg 007
Clintos
Sheila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:37 pm

[Something about a progress report? She made a post on the site, remember?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:49 pm

{[o right]}
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Female Age : 30
ACP Rank : Major General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm

{{Fortuneately, my parents forgot about it. -huggles fox-}}
Sheila turned around to face the dog. Her mouth was dripped with blood, and Mikeal sat beside her, his eyes bleeding.

"Yea? What do you need?" Her voice choked.
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com/
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Kallik tuggs twice on Sheila and then runs over to Gazimu. "Woof"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 pm

"Ok, ok..." She murmured. She got up and limped over to Gamizu. "It's called Tyipocriliosa. The injection of the venom in his body has clogged his blood vessels and is blocking the passageway to his brain, causing his breathing and body functions to screw up." She grabbed one of her Healnades and started to sprinkle the powder onto Gamizu. "Not many people have lived through it." She finished.
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Kallik layed down on the ground not being able to turn back into a human for she will not be able to shapeshift for a while. Then the Castle began to shake violently and the roof started to crumble. Kallik got up and growled at the roof awaiting the next terror.
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Mikeal's eyes began to stop bleeding. He rose his hands to the ceiling, focusing on the building. His teeth clenched with the pain his body was holding. "I'll hold it!"

Sheila tenderly wrapped Gazimu's {{I spelled it right!}} arm in bloodied bandages.

rapster
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:22 pm

{[The cut is on my stomach, the scar is on my arm]}
'Gazimu Groans, his skin starts to return to normal'
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:23 pm

"Good, the antidote is working." She cheered. "Gazimu, come on. Live!"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:26 pm

'A giant robot forms in the middle of the room and holds the roof up'
"Ya ya ya, Gazimu to the rescue"
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:27 pm

{{Congress meeting. Be on l8r.}}
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:31 pm

'Sheila leaves on an Important mission'
{[Covered for ya character Sheila]}
'we all go to the lounge of the castle, the battle is over'
"Ahh, why do I have to put this hot cloth on my cut again Kallik?"
{[Go with the flow guys]}
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm

"Because it will reduce the swelling!" Kallik ordered, "Now hold still." Kallik put more powder on the cut that Sheila had.
"Do you think you're going to make it?" Kallik asked.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:36 am

"Cmon Gazimu, live dude, live! We've gotten so far don't leave now!" *Lucky paces nervously...*
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 am

"I don't think that will help, Lucky. Why don't you make yourself useful and go find more of this powder?" Kallik ordered, annoyed with Gazimu's gash.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:25 pm

*Neon wakes up from being asleep after something happened.*
"Woah, where am I, what happened, and what did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:43 pm

"Finally you're up. You got knocked out when the roof almost fell in at the castle. Now were here and Gazimu has a gash that might kill him." Kallik explained, "Here do u need anything?" Giving Neon an ice pack, Kallik turned towards the cracked medicine cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 pm

"No, I feel fine actually. Very Happy "
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:08 pm

*Lucky comes back with more powder* "That's all I could find... oh good Neon's back! What now, Kallik?"
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 pm

"Agh! That powder stings!But the swelling on the cut is gone, and its almost back to normal color"
'Gazimu coughs'
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:15 pm

"Oh, okay. Do you mind watching Gazimu while i go outside to power up? I'm not sure when ill need to transform so i better be prepared." Kallik asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:16 pm

*Neon gives a puzzled look*
"I still don't know what's going on.."
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:17 pm

"Have Gazimu or Lucky tell you i'll be back later." Kallik walked out of the room and sat down meditating for power.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:17 pm

"Ok, Neon...I have an infected cut that might kill me, and you need to watch it and call for help if needed, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 pm

"Ok, and while I'm watching it you can tell me what I've missed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next