The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}

Go down 
+5
Kg 007
Foxtails
SaintVanessa
Clintos
Sheila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:27 pm

*Neon comes out of nowhere*
"Oh, hello there, I was just coming back form... umm... meditation... yeah, let's go with that.."
((OOC: I forgot my super powahs, I got it. I don't know what my super powers are yet, the scientists wanted it that way.))
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Female Age : 30
ACP Rank : Major General
Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Mikeal stood still. "Neon, are you sure you were meditating?" He quiered. {I'ma play him. I understand him well, and plus I created him. =3}

Sheila blinked. Meditaton?
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 pm

*Neon began to feel nervous*
"Uhh... Yeah, I was meditating. What? It wasn't like I was eating food or anything... Rolling Eyes "
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :
The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:38 pm

"Ok, I believe you." Mikeal lied.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:41 pm

"OK, I ate a few apple pies, they're my weakness."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:45 pm

'Gazimu stepped foreward'
"you want me to use my powers?"
"I havnt perfected them yet"
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Mikeal grimly nodded. "Mine are oreos. I just ate 8."

Sheila looked at Gaimuzu. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

'Gazimu creates a robot'
"I'm a technopath, I can control technology with my mind, my weakness is Chocolate Cake, while we are sharing"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

"Powers? I wish I knew what mine were. Mikeal says they will appear to me in the time of need. I've just been hoping I never have to use them since he said that."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:49 pm

"mine just happend for me, I was 12 when it happend"
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:50 pm

"Those are both fair powers." Emirii agreed.

Mikeal's eyes widened. "Neon, I sense something. Something bad's outside the castle {what we r in right now}."

{TOXIC TIME! =)}
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:52 pm

'Gazimu stomps over to Sheila'
"what kind of bad? No one said I would have to fight!"
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 pm

{{Mikeal said it. I'll pretend you said Mikeal}}
"Well, Well, Well." A voice sneered from the dark. "Talking about our powers, are we? Let's see if you can discover your inner-self." The voice sneered again.
A pale skinned male walked out of the shadows. His messy purple hair was stained with...blood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 pm

*Neon peeks through a window with a view of the front door*
"It's Toxic, about 5 of them. Should be quite easy"
*Neon takes hold of his scimitar*
"Who's ready to slay some toxic oose?
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:56 pm

"who is that?" Gazimu whispered to Sheila so quietly its hard to beleve he talked at all.
'Gazimu slowly pulled his Katana sword out of his holder'
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:57 pm

{Sheila can create holograms of herself and she is a pyschic.}
"I am!" 5 Sheila's crowed, pulling out their grenades. {{Her grenades are rly cute! They r shaped like tear drops and have faces, kind of like peach's veggie attack on Brawl.}}

Mikeal's eyes flickered. Did he have a power?
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:59 pm

"I'm guessing these guys are enemies of you...I mean us"
'Gazimu stepped foreward and got into a ready position'
"Bring it on"
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:00 pm

"Correct!" Mikeal murmured.
{Waiting for Rap...}
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 pm

"well I want to know more of why I am here! So lets end this!"
'Gazimu uses his powers to create a Freeze Ray and freezes one of the Toxic's, then jumps and attacks a second one'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:03 pm

"I've been waiting to kick some butt ever since I came back from meditating. Wink "
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Sheila grinned. "Take this, scum!" She threw 7 of her grenades over to Shadow, the one who had approach them.
{BRB}
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:04 pm

'Gazimu barely evades 2 swords of Toxic soldiers'
"well then! You can take you of these guys please!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:08 pm

*Neon jumps up, and slashes the Toxic warrior right in front of him. Then sees Gazimu struggling so sits on the 2 guys jumping towards Gazimu.
"Phew! I needed a seat!"
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Sheila

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:10 pm

{{Back.}}
Sheila lunged at Shadow. Shadow's hair started to rise, like in Naruto. "Copy!" He yowled, and millions of more Shadows rose from the ground.

"He has the copy ability!" Sheila snarled, throwing a Shadow off of her.

Mikeal was silently moving toawrds the real Shadow. waiting.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:11 pm

'Gazimu slashes the toxic soldiers legs, they fall and neon falls off of them'
"sorry, thanks for saving me"
'Gazimu takes out his AK-47 and starts shooting the shadow clones'
"sheila! Hit the floor!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}   The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgottens {{Real life ACP roleplay!}}
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next