The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Full retirement Post Bye Bye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :
Full retirement Post Bye Bye Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Full retirement Post Bye Bye Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Full retirement Post Bye Bye Empty
PostSubject: Full retirement Post Bye Bye   Full retirement Post Bye Bye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Hey looks like its the end of a Long Year for me here in ACP 90% of you who are reading this post don't even know me or never heard of me well either

A. You can just not listen to my Memoirs and skip the Story Section and look for your name which you might not find

or

B. You can read my true thoughts I had over he past months in this army

My Story.

Well I was bored one day and was looking for something I can do in my spare time over the summer since it was alte at night
and I was thinking of joining something fun. So I googled up "blue gang army clubpenguin" first interesting thing I found was
a site of my Old Friend Knight521 well I clicked and suggested on helping him out and I also clicked on the blogroll and went straight to ACP
Site first thing I thought was "Wow never knew there were so many Green People" so I joined that night June 20th. Next Morning
I clicked on the chat link and the only people I recognize who still go on cht today where Sheila, FortBy that time I was already Corporal
I noticed how fast Shab became Co-Leader a week after I joined and I thought it might take about a few months just to become near leadership
of ACP so I put time into ACP I would always go on try to succeed but to me I thought they did not think I was good enough for a promo.
Then 2-4 weeks later the biggest "OMFG Are you Serious" Moment came along.. Fort retired his position. It was hectic on ACP chat
everyones like "Why did Fort leave!?!?" and also "I knew Fort was gonna do this" well then there was the Issue who was gonna be leader
like Rapidy and Nono lots of people wheren't satisfied with those 2 so they where thinking of revolution suddenly something rose from the Darkest Depths
the Curse of Oagals Past :O! He wanted to intervene and choose the leader to be Rapidy and blah blah blah then later on we kicked Oagal back into his hole
and we had elections for ACP Leader and we chose.. KG! Yeah by that time I was still a Lieutenant and I still had that lust and Zeal to become leader of ACP and during his term
he finally made me a mod rank I felt so happy at that time then I invented the "DJ Roll" for those who remember it but by the time Boomers Leadership
rolled around I don't know why but I went from Major General to Brigadier and I was stuck member for awhile and by February I was starting to think..
"Hey I've almost been here for a year and I went from mod to member so I wasted all that time trying to prove myself for that" so I started thinking I should quit
but every attempt I just couldn't do it. Then over long times of uncertainty I had spent 1 year in ACP, Still a Member, Still barely recognized and still thought of
by most people a noob... So then I was talking to Bread later that day encouraging me to stay. I was hoping I can stay longer but I just couldnt
well now we are at the present. So now Im leaving this army Farewell

People who Impacted my Time Here.

(Not In Order)

Knight521: My first army friend we had been best friends for the past year hopefully you can get your army back in order
but until sometime this is goodbye and Im gonna add you on A CF :)

Kg: You where probably one of the most smartest people on this chat
and hopefully people would change but for now your just gonna have to deal
with a majority of the bad mod(s) and Owner(s)

Fort: I used to look up to you in my army career and your a good friend I hope people can understand
why you have rtired from ACP maybe people can just think about it and I will miss all those times
we had shared in this army

Jason Bronco: Like I said with Knight Old friend and to bad you quit CP farewell.

Clintos: I remember when we first met and we tried to make "Kangaroo Klub" that was funny
but Fiddyy was being a major Butthole

Sheila: I remember how you thought how I was a girl and Saint was laughing like crazy
and hopefully we can hang out on AC CF later :O but until then bye.

Nono: Even though you tried to keep me from leaving well to baad it didnt work
hopefully you can try to succeed after all this time. and Hopefully one day
someone will spray you down with Cold Butter when you get a little Toasty xD

Seane: I remember when AFM Bot came on chat about taking over the world with Weegees
and your old pic was cheesecake xD I will miss reminscing with you about old games such as SA and
SA2B and how we love playing Original Games.

Saint: I remember how Sheila called me a girl and also we would hangout on chat
back before you where leader those where good times well goodbye.

Shaq: I remember all the times on Nacho Chat we would hangout and how we met
and formed the OG Nite Crew and how Bart Bo was bragging he was going to an Atreyu Concert xD
you where probably one of my best friends ever in CP Armies thanks for the memories.

Bart Bo: You probably won't ever read this but I will miss you and how you would
always yell at shivertoe on nacho chat those where good times.

Jayson: I will miss you to how me you and Smeeble where trying to make a game
but that never succeeded xD

Ankita: I remember how you would always encourage me in succeeding in ACP
but to bad Im leaving goodbye you where always a good friend.

Tucker: I just barely met you but your a very funny person and how you
like Giraffes :O well Goodbye and always remember your best "Bow Chika Bow Wows" xD

Znozeberry: You where probably the most influential person in my army career like Jet Nugget
you where the one who taught me everything about ACP and how it ran thank you.

Js Thrgough: I remember when we first met on chat and how you where a Seargant
I always wanted to Aspire and become a Seargant just like you. you helped
motivate me through Jealousy thanks.

Marineman12: You where my earliest friends in ACP you have been long forgotten
but you deserve the tribute remember how we tried to make an ACP recruitment video
that was fun.

Coleslaw: I remember when everyone in ACP used to hate you but you where always
a really good friend of mine well thanks for all those fun times and the parties
we had on CP

Chriseton: You where the first person I recruited that was a fresh n00b and got into CP Armies
hopefully you wont retire but whatever goodbye.

Potatoes: Im still giving you my account. I remember how we would hangout on chat all the time
those where awesome times godbye.

Mitch: Dont think I would forget about ya how we would fight over pop xD that was hilarious
but where still friends goodbye.

Bat: Dude you where probably one of my bestest friends in ACP hopefully the Chargers will
go to the SuperBowl :O w00t San Diego Super Chargers!

Soccerpr: I remember how you and Knight would always hangout but to bad you left FGR to die
it owuld have been great if FGR wasn't at near Extinction

Commando: Well it was fun talking to you on RF chat it was nice to hangout with
someone intelligent in CP Armies just like a majority friends you where well rounded
in all fields of Humor :) Goodbye

Kyle: I remember how we would pick on all the n00bs in ACP when you would go on there at night
that was Hilarious

Rabo: You Me Shaq and Bart we where like Best Friends. We looked out for eachother I will miss that
Goodbye,

I would like to leave you guys with one quote you should keep in mind something that represents ACP.

"We have finished the job. what shall we do with the tools?"- Haile Selassie

-DJ Layzie
Back to top Go down
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Female Age : 28
ACP Rank : Adjunct General
Infractions :
Full retirement Post Bye Bye Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Full retirement Post Bye Bye Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Full retirement Post Bye Bye   Full retirement Post Bye Bye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:01 pm

I'm really sorry.

BTW if one more person quits this month im going to go crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Full retirement Post Bye Bye   Full retirement Post Bye Bye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Yeah it's ok. Some people where just not destined to become something important.
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Full retirement Post Bye Bye   Full retirement Post Bye Bye Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:02 am

I is not mentioned Crying
Back to top Go down
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Full retirement Post Bye Bye   Full retirement Post Bye Bye Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Well I only had 30 minutes on the computer at the time so I had to type pretty fast sorry

*Note Ya you were check the Story Section*
Back to top Go down
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Full retirement Post Bye Bye   Full retirement Post Bye Bye Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Your name was in it twice rap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Full retirement Post Bye Bye   Full retirement Post Bye Bye Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:13 pm

I post lies Surprised
Back to top Go down
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Full retirement Post Bye Bye   Full retirement Post Bye Bye Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:06 pm

You didn't mean to. Or did you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full retirement Post Bye Bye   Full retirement Post Bye Bye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full retirement Post Bye Bye
Page 1 of 1