The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)

Go down 
+3
thebest22
Historylover
person535
7 posters

Did you think RPF's post about ACP was offensive?
Yes
RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Vote_lcap42%RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Kind of.....
RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Vote_lcap25%RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
No
RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Vote_lcap17%RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
IDK
RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Vote_lcap16%RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Vote_rcap
 16% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Historylover

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :
RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Empty
PostSubject: RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Most of us have seen the post on the RPF website, the one where it talks about ACP doom and a leprecaun being a member of ACP with Zero IQ. I think I was kind of a joke, but it was still kind of mean against ACP, What do you think though?

P.S. Dont turn this into another RPF hate topic, (This topic was meant as an opinion topic) or i'll ask a mod to lock this

P.S.S. Happy St. Patricks day!
Back to top Go down
http://Clubpenguinblogster.wordpress.com
person535
New Poster
New Poster
person535

Male Location : The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Yep.
Infractions :
RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 am

i thought it was, and also on another post it had about ACP soldiers being stupid Straight Face i think it was on an ask commando thing or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Historylover

Infractions :

PostSubject: Reply   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 pm

person535 wrote:
i thought it was, and also on another post it had about ACP soldiers being stupid Straight Face i think it was on an ask commando thing or something like that...

Ya they sure like poking fun at armies.

And they recently said that the circle ACP made in the RG battle was a *ahem* "Gay Pride Parade"
RPF really needs to keep their mouth shut in my opinion. Straight Face
Back to top Go down
thebest22
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
thebest22

ACP Rank : General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:07 pm

All of RPF's posts are offensive
Back to top Go down
http://votethebest22.wordpress.com
cooltiger413
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
cooltiger413

Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:48 am

thebest22 wrote:

I dont agree only kyles posts are offensive
Back to top Go down
TheFlapjack
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
TheFlapjack

ACP Rank : Colonel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 am

It's really confusing, RPF says we're allies, but then treats us badly and hacks us. And how do they have more hits than us? :Confused
Back to top Go down
http://firejessica.blogspot.com
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:21 am

TheFlapjack wrote:
And how do they have more hits than us? :Confused
They don't. They hacked them
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
Crazyboy86
New Guy
New Guy
Crazyboy86

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:03 pm

cooltiger413 wrote:
thebest22 wrote:

I dont agree only kyles posts are offensive

I agree with thebest on this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.umaofcp.com
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Historylover

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Kyle's posts are always the bad ones, hes not so funny as the real kyle cease either on acp chat (Actual PC quote from kyle on acp chat: "History, why are you such a jew???")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)   RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPF's recent post (Offensive to ACP, or Not?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: