The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.

Go down 
+4
Tomtwelve12
Clintos
thebest22
-Matre10
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Retired Hall-of-famer
Infractions :
The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Empty
PostSubject: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:19 pm

That's right, I dared to say it. Book one of this story is 52 pages of size 12 font written on MS word. And there's more books to come. It's called the Chronicles of the ACP. The main character...is me. Plenty of battle parts in this book. There's other parts, too. I'M IN INTERWEBZ So go read these 52 pages. Or else. Muwahahaha. The Devil http://tomtwelve.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/the-chronicles-of-the-acp.pdf Read it here. It took many months to make.
Back to top Go down
http://tomtwelve.wordpress.com
-Matre10
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
-Matre10

Male Age : 27
ACP Rank : Retired Leader/Legend
Infractions :
The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Wow cool story dude. I didnt read it at all anyways,I didnt have enough time lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simmer27.com
thebest22
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
thebest22

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:51 am

Soooo long i didnt even read 1 sentence, i just looked at the pictures lol!
Back to top Go down
http://votethebest22.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:45 am

lol I think im gonna have a seisure from all those lines of words Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:49 pm

and um, there were only two pictures. both were logos. D00D LET'S FIND NEW
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:38 pm

LMAO, love your avatar Tom12, that SNL was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:18 am

oh yeeah.
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Always remember: Don't fear the reaper! Senor Verde
Back to top Go down
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:52 pm

traaaaaaaaa la laaaaaa la la.

this is off topic, of course.

the good news is that i've gotten good feedback from the people who actually read the story. (especially from Kid Robot. Tongue )
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:34 pm

I'll print it out and read it at school Surprised That is, once it gets back in session.
Back to top Go down
Crazyboy86
New Guy
New Guy
Crazyboy86

Male Age : 26
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Awesome! I read the whole thing and its great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.umaofcp.com
Blupichu
New Guy
New Guy
Blupichu

Male Age : 24
ACP Rank : Lt. Colonel
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 am

Cool story
Back to top Go down
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Wow Tom. I knew you were writing it for a while. I didn't think it would be THAT long Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.   The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Longest Club Penguin Story...ever.
Page 1 of 1