The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Why No War?

Go down 
+18
Lordoffeddys
smiley8years
Rogueunit10
PinkGirl1114
Hasanb123
Ennbay
person535
Mega meat
Waddlebox123
phipy
Ktman
Matthewmsh1
Baloon451
Aberacer
Foxtails
Tomtwelve12
Clintos
Sheila
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baloon451
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Baloon451

Male Location : Scranton, PA at the offices of Dunder Mifflin
ACP Rank : Retired Legend, so old. lol
Infractions :
Why No War? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Why No War? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Why No War? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Servers pshhhh They are stupid. We should fight for fun(and bragging rights Tongue )

WE WANT WAR FOR NO REASON. It's not real life its just for the heck of it. Plus its fun. (when certain parties can admit defeat and this means ACP to.)
Back to top Go down
Ennbay
New Guy
New Guy
Ennbay

Male Age : 27
Infractions :
Why No War? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Why No War? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Matt I report you for double posting. Now Rap, about that cookie... it's leik sooo awsom
Back to top Go down
http://xatanimators.wordpress.com/
Hasanb123
New Poster
New Poster
Hasanb123

Male Location : England
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:36 am

phipy wrote:
Ktman wrote:
Wars shall only be fought when wars are needed which has not been lately.

i agree with Ktman we dont need to just go around starting random wars. I'M IN INTERWEBZ

Umm yes we do!!
Back to top Go down
PinkGirl1114
New Guy
New Guy
PinkGirl1114

Female Age : 26
ACP Rank : Searg.Maj.Gen
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:27 am

Fighting our allies in practice battles are not fun....I'd rather just declare war on somebody for no reason and fight, Its way more fun Senor Verde

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Back to top Go down
Rogueunit10
New Poster
New Poster
Rogueunit10

Male Age : 25
ACP Rank : 1st Lt.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:20 pm

i want more wars too but as we speak im in the 3 day war wriggan wabbit
Back to top Go down
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 pm

All we really need is to make sure we have noobs to get in our way. REAL War is a thing of the past. Maybe it's just the atmosphere...
Back to top Go down
smiley8years
New Guy
New Guy
smiley8years

Male Location : CLASSIFIED
ACP Rank : 1st. Lieutenant
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:55 am

ACP is just like all about posting on the blog and letting pll freely retire and PBs. theres only been 1 war sense ive joined.
Back to top Go down
http://cpbountyhunters.wordpress.com
Lordoffeddys
New Guy
New Guy
Lordoffeddys

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Seargent
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:10 pm

I DON'T LIKE DA PEACE LET THERE BE WAR it's leik sooo awsom
Back to top Go down
http://http:/lordsclubpenguin.wordpress.com/
Eman1100
New Guy
New Guy
Eman1100

Male Age : 25
ACP Rank : They never told what my rank is
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: i agree   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm

i agree ive only been in a couple battles, but i need a war!
Back to top Go down
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : RPF Leader/ACP Major General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:54 pm

There is no war because by the time it heats up ACP has already sat on the enemy. Also because ACP never goes out of its way to invade.
Back to top Go down
Uno148
Poster
Poster
Uno148

ACP Rank : What Rank? lol
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 pm

I think there should be a World War that doesn't include the ACP. it's leik sooo awsom

Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

ACP Rank : RPF Leader/ACP Major General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Uno then it's not much of a world war because GT seems to be the only army intrested in killing off IW and Nachos in the IW, Nachos, GT triangle. GT would get mauled by IW and Nachos put together and it would just lead to ACP interviening to stop it from dying. If they didn't intervien IW and Nachos would takeover GT and probably start ruling the middle-class of CP from the upper-class. ACP would have to intervien at some point.
Back to top Go down
Mchappy
Administrator
Administrator
Mchappy

ACP Rank : Head Advisor
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 pm

I would like to see Nachos fall The Devil Otherwise a War when ACP is just realaxing would be stupid, because we all know someone at some point would come to ACP and whine, so we would help them then we got like 1 Gazillion Armies Invading ACP
Back to top Go down
http://cparmy.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why No War?   Why No War? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why No War?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: