The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

How do you really win a CP war?

Go down 
+17
Acatosh
Dude18643
John16126
Great Akoo
Hasanb123
Tomtwelve12
Nate950000
Gopackgo8
Matthewmsh1
Foxtails
Mega meat
person535
Crazyboy86
Tosti
Waddlebox123
Historylover
Clintos
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :
How do you really win a CP war? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5How do you really win a CP war? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

How do you really win a CP war? Empty
PostSubject: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 am

My opinion is: You have the most soldiers after an hour is over.

POST YOUR OPINIONS HERE.
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
How do you really win a CP war? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5How do you really win a CP war? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:20 am

I saw... what meat said and you must tive(do charges and other strategic moves)
Taking pictures is important but dont only say who won from your(you probably took your army's good times). Go on your pictures and the enemies pictures, whoever had more good moments and more soldiers wins
Back to top Go down
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Historylover

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :

PostSubject: my opinion   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:26 am

I think Teamwork is a great jump in winning. or like Clintos said. charging and strategic movements.

Historylover "I'm so awesome that i like PIE!!"
Back to top Go down
http://Clubpenguinblogster.wordpress.com
Waddlebox123
Poster
Poster
Waddlebox123

Male Age : 27
ACP Rank : Maj.General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:01 am

Its pretty much about who does the most stratigic things (charges,emote bomb etc.)
But it also is about how many soldiers came. Senor Verde

Does that help?

remember D00D LET'S FIND NEW beats rapster lol! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.acparmycp.wordpress.com
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:03 am

Waddlebox123 wrote:
Its pretty much about who does the most stratigic things (charges,emote bomb etc.)
But it also is about how many soldiers came. Senor Verde

Does that help?

remember D00D LET'S FIND NEW beats rapster lol! =D
It wasn't a question, it was asking for personal opinons on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Tosti
New Poster
New Poster
Tosti

Male Age : 23
ACP Rank : n00b
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:40 am

Since they can't actually tell who did what, I think we should use the system we use for the practice battles, points for being bigger, charges, stuff like that
Back to top Go down
http://cstarr.wordpress.com
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 am

Tosti wrote:
Since they can't actually tell who did what, I think we should use the system we use for the practice battles, points for being bigger, charges, stuff like that
I never though of that. The army leaders should really take that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 pm

mostly is strategy strategy strategy!!! seriously most of the leaders these days don't even notice that even though there is team work they have to be strategic like there's a gap behind an enemy army ready to be jumped in but instead we line up and we get joke bombed like crazy so yeah Cool-Man ppl need to use there brains more take the UMA vs IW battle that's how IW lost they didn't use any good strategies but trying to look big with bots -.- so yeah its solely on strategy
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:18 pm

...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr... wrote:
its solely on strategy
Not true, size has a huge part in it. you can use whatever strategies you want but if you only have one members you're gonna lose.
Back to top Go down
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:21 pm

well true meat i meant u need a combination of both but if u dont use strategy and dont use ur head ur obviously gonna lose like with teh UMA and IW battle for frostbite Kirby Goodbeer
Back to top Go down
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Ways to Win A War   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:29 pm

My oppinion is that you need to meet the following criteria:

1. You have the most soliders at the end of the battle/war. (50/100)

2. You have alot of strategic moves such as joke/emote bombing. (25/100)

3. You always have a good charge! (25/100)

You may not have to complete 2 or 3, it's just to ensure you really won and provide undeniable evidence that your side won.
Back to top Go down
Crazyboy86
New Guy
New Guy
Crazyboy86

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Mega meat wrote:
My opinion is: You have the most soldiers after an hour is over.

POST YOUR OPINIONS HERE.
Probably... You cant kill with a virtual snowball... but you can with this:
wriggan wabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.umaofcp.com
person535
New Poster
New Poster
person535

Male Location : The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Yep.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:26 am

Tosti wrote:
and you should lose points for using bots
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 am

person535 wrote:
Tosti wrote:
Actually you should be disqualified for using bots.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 pm

I always thought it was when the other team gave up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: A good point   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:42 pm

When I first joined, I thought so too Fox. But we can't stay on a virtual game fighting with snowballs for hours until one side gives up.
Back to top Go down
Gopackgo8
New Poster
New Poster
Gopackgo8

ACP Rank : Major
Infractions :

PostSubject: How do you win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Tosti wrote:
I agree!
Back to top Go down
HTTP://www.cpogarmy.wordpress.com
Gopackgo8
New Poster
New Poster
Gopackgo8

Infractions :

PostSubject: How do you win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Matthewmsh1 wrote:
My oppinion is that you need to meet the following criteria:

1. You have the most soliders at the end of the battle/war. (50/100)

2. You have alot of strategic moves such as joke/emote bombing. (25/100)

3. You always have a good charge! (25/100)

You may not have to complete 2 or 3, it's just to ensure you really won and provide undeniable evidence that your side won.
Another good idea.
Back to top Go down
Gopackgo8
New Poster
New Poster
Gopackgo8

Infractions :

PostSubject: How do you win a CP war ?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:40 pm

person535 wrote:
Tosti wrote:
Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Gopackgo8
New Poster
New Poster
Gopackgo8

Infractions :

PostSubject: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Mega meat wrote:
person535 wrote:
Tosti wrote:
Actually you should be disqualified for using bots.
Agreed! I like that better than loosing points.
Back to top Go down
Nate950000
New Guy
New Guy
Nate950000

ACP Rank : Lieutenant General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:50 pm

I think that it is a combination of size and strategy.
Back to top Go down
http://usofcp.wordpress.com/
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

ACP Rank : Retired Hall-of-famer
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 pm

We really could use some unbiased judges. Just because you have more troops at a certain point, that doesn't necessarily mean you were the better army. So, a third party would be the best to decide the winner.

But let's face it, if your army has far more troops, you will win. With only a small number more, however...
Back to top Go down
http://tomtwelve.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:12 am

its hard to tell, its really based on loyalty(staying on during the whole battle to look big) and Determination (to demoralize the enemy so they leave)
Back to top Go down
Hasanb123
New Poster
New Poster
Hasanb123

Male Location : England
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:38 pm

How many J charges you do, leadership skills and how active the troops are at the battle instead of standing around looking big!!!!
Back to top Go down
Great Akoo
Poster
Poster
Great Akoo

Infractions :
How do you really win a CP war? Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5How do you really win a CP war? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:58 pm

First we must detirmen what wining actuly is. Is it out numbering your opponets or buy completly breaking your enimes morale. If it is the first than you just recruit, recruit and recruit. If it is the latter then you joke bomb, charge and completly annihilateb your oppenet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you really win a CP war?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: