The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Do you want to be ACP leader one day?

Go down 
+8
small troubl
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Matthewmsh1
Baloon451
Clintos
Mega meat
ACP 4 Eva
Foxtails
12 posters

Yes
Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Vote_lcap68%Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Vote_rcap
 68% [ 21 ]
No
Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Vote_lcap26%Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
I don't know
Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Vote_lcap6%Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :
Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:17 am

Title says it all. I think i put this in the right place.
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:28 am

I would...ONE day, not soon though. ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP!
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: SCREW TITLES D:<   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 pm

I have to agree with Clint, I'm not really READY to lead ACP. Soon, though. By the time I, Foxtails, am 13 years old, I will be ACP leader! By 2010 I SHALT BEITH LEADERITH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
ACP 4 Eva
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
ACP 4 Eva

Male Age : 30
ACP Rank : Retired
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Thanks to my stupid brain who had me the idea to quit the ACP for 3 months, my chances of becoming a leader will be null.

fakeedit: pablo must be leader imo moving unibrow ooooo
Back to top Go down
http://tomyellowcentral.wordpress.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:18 pm

I have been leader for a day. It usually means a day full of getting millions of PC's on chat. And well, I have that already.
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Rapidy wrote:
I have been leader for a day. It usually means a day full of getting millions of PC's on chat. And well, I have that already.

The millions of PCs is the only thing that makes me think twice about being leader...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:32 pm

I would still be leader today if my big mouth co-leaders didn't demand to have a poll for leaders. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:32 pm

you also have all the people that get mad when they dont get a promo and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Clintos007 wrote:
you also have all the people that get mad when they dont get a promo and stuff like that
Yeah, i forgot about that. but i would make it clear not to ask for promos
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:35 pm

ya, but even then they get mad alot if they dont get promoted Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Baloon451
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Baloon451

Male Location : Scranton, PA at the offices of Dunder Mifflin
ACP Rank : Retired Legend, so old. lol
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:36 pm

I have known every ACP leader since I joined. And they all(Fort57,Kg,Boomer,..., etc.... ) have told me being acp leader kinda sucks. Crying

Last edited by Baloon451 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Clintos007 wrote:
ya, but even then they get mad alot if they dont get promoted Rolling Eyes
The ones that quit because of lack of promotion are usually the worst soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Baloon451 wrote:
I have known every ACP leader since I joined. And they all(Fort57,Kg,Boomer,..., etc.... ) have told me beging acp leader kinda sucks. Crying
thats because it can suck alot, you have a bunch of soldiers with tons of needs coming to you and if you make a mistake they all go mad Shocked but It can be fun if you get co-leaders that will help and you make relationships with older high ranked soldiers to get help with calming down and setting things up to help out. Its a big commitment
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:43 am

Oh yeah I forgot Rap HAS been leader xD I dont care about the PCs. I'm more worried about the crowding on CP, alliances, and pressure. I'm worried about alliances because I tend to say things I dont mean when I get mad Straight Face So yknow.... The pressure, I felt for a minute before. It was a beautiful moment. There was a practice, and almost nobody on the Red Team had come. So, I was the highest rank, until SAINT came on and ruined it. Thanks a lot, Saint Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Yup   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 am

I WOULD like to be the leader. Too many bullying going on and so many unfair bans

If I become leader, it will all change... cheers
Back to top Go down
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:06 pm

me maybe not really i have a life you know and so many projects workin on like with the dev blog xP soccerkiddy
Back to top Go down
small troubl
New Guy
New Guy
small troubl

Male Age : 24
ACP Rank : Lt. Colonel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:38 pm

i would be fine if i became leader thats the one thing i want to do before i quit.
Back to top Go down
littlex88
New Guy
New Guy
littlex88

Male Age : 27
ACP Rank : captain
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:44 pm

im not really known around cp but i would be a good leader . why because we would be the leader of all the servers in cp i would invade all the servers we dont have as a base. D00D LET'S FIND NEW wriggan wabbit ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP!
Back to top Go down
Luc
New Guy
New Guy
Luc

Male Age : 32
ACP Rank : Surgen General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:20 pm

I did, but then I realized the only thing people care about is thinking their important, and I gave up trying to be leader when they voted Shab as leader.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:26 pm

lol one thing that helps now if you are leader and dont want all the pc's is get some xats and buy the no pc power Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowballpink
New Guy
New Guy
Snowballpink

Female Age : 26
ACP Rank : Division General, ACPTR Leader
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:55 pm

i don't know if i want to be leader. sure it's kool but i don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowballpink.wordpress.com
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

ACP Rank : Retired Hall-of-famer
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 am

The way I see it, there are two main things that make soldiers happy. Wars and promotions. And lately, it seems like it's been mostly promotions, and not so much wars... anyway, I think I would want to be leader. I think I would have quit by this time if I didn't think I could one day become leader. Cause after all, I've been in this army for almost two years!
Back to top Go down
http://tomtwelve.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be ACP leader one day?   Do you want to be ACP leader one day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1