The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive

Go down 
4 posters

Your score of this game!
5 stars
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Vote_lcap83%Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
4 stars
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Vote_lcap0%Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3 stars
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Vote_lcap0%Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
1 star
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Vote_lcap17%Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Empty
PostSubject: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:45 am

This is when the sonic games used to be good. If only they made sonic games like this still... anyways, This game is great! SCAWYFACE2000 Not only is this the best sonic game ever it's the best plaformer of the 16-bit era (yes i have played super mario world and DK country)

btw, i bet i'll have the most posts on the video game section. SCAWYFACE2000
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 am

never really liked sonic
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:11 am

Clintos007 wrote:
never really liked sonic
If you decide to get into them download the genesis sonics from the wii VC or get the mega collection. The new sonics are mediocre. But one star is WAY too low for this gem.
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:04 am

Rapidy wrote:
The older sonics were AWESOME. I should've gave it 5 stars instead of 4.
Yeah, except sonic 3d blast. that game was awful.

btw, You can cancel your vote and re-vote a five
Back to top Go down
person535
New Poster
New Poster
person535

Male Location : The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Yep.
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 am

Mega meat wrote:
This is when the sonic games used to be good. If only they made sonic games like this still... anyways, This game is great! SCAWYFACE2000 Not only is this the best sonic game ever it's the best plaformer of the 16-bit era (yes i have played super mario world and DK country)

btw, i bet i'll have the most posts on the video game section. SCAWYFACE2000

i agree, the new sonic games is cruddish Crying
Back to top Go down
Snowballpink
New Guy
New Guy
Snowballpink

Female Age : 26
ACP Rank : Division General, ACPTR Leader
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:36 am

the old Sonic games were much better then the games now. sure they have better graphics and stuff but the old games were still more fun i still play them even though i beat them all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowballpink.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Sega Genesis/Mega Drive
Page 1 of 1