The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

People's History (Yes, kinda random.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :
People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Empty
PostSubject: People's History (Yes, kinda random.)   People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Well, I'm familiarizing myself with the forums, so I'm creating a new "topic". Hmmm what should my topic be about? I think I'll post my history so far in ACP! It's random, but newbs can read it! ^_^

The idea of Club Penguin came to me in early April, 2006. I had a friend, Danny, who, while walking with me on the field, mentioned a world where you walked around as a penguin and bought clothes and little creatures called “puffles”. I was intrigued by this, and signed into CP in early April as Blossum09. After a while of playing, I forgot my password. Later, I created Eaglesflying, the joke’s that penguins can’t fly and eagles fly well. After a while of playing with Eaglesflying, I got bored on nonmembership and agreed with my brother to create a member penguin that we both paid for. Thus, Foxtails was created.

Before I joined ACP, I was good friends with Tteemmaarrii, leader of the Toddler Army and the CP Wolves. On her recruitment video for the TA, a kid named Matthewmsh1 commented “A Toddler Army? Kill me.” Teem replied “OK, slow and painful or quick and painless?”. It went on like this for a while, until Matt mentioned ACP. I knew ACP was enemies with the TA, so I made a few remarks about ACP, including “Does ACP have a website?”. As you know, the answer was yes. So, I decided to check it out, and it was pretty cool. The leader, KG 007, seemed like a decent guy, and the Co-Leader, Shaboomboom, was pretty cool. So I joined. It was September 5th, 2008.

When I joined, Ankita, who I then knew as Madam Jedi, was retiring. She seemed really awesome, and from the comments, I knew she was a really great leader. Several comments actually said “Jedi please stay, I love you”. The comments will probably make it the funniest post I ever read, unless I can get my hands on Aber and Head’s old Marriage Post. Which, by the way, if you have a copy of it, I’d like to read it.

It about a month before I got my rank and was admitted onto the chat. I was a Sergeant, and happy to have a rank. Shortly after I got my rank, KG 007 announced his retirement. I was pretty surprised when KG said in his post “many people said that I shouldn’t be Leader because I wasn’t in ACP long enough”. This got me started on a long, hard journey of becoming ACP leader. I realized that I didn’t have to be a 2-year veteran to be a great leader. This was only the beginning of a fantastic career and goal.

The leader election after Kg left was brutal. Rumors flew around. Some of the more popular ones were: “BigP threatened to hack Jedi and start a civil war”; “Jedi surrendered and accepted the position of Co-Leader”. That second one was apparently true. I refused to believe the second rumor, because I was vigorously supporting Ankita/Jedi. The first rumor, I got absolutely P.O. at BigP. I not only deleted him from my buddy list, but probably screamed at him on chat.

On the morning after the race, I rushed to my computer at about 7:00 AM, desperate to find out who had won. Everyone knew it wasn’t Aber, who had had around 10 votes compared to Shab and Ankita’s something around 50-60. When I got to ACP site, I saw the “About Shaboomboom, Leader of ACP” column. I was so disappointed, I went onto chat and groaned to my fellow Ankita-Supporters.

A period of peace reigned for a while, as Shab ruled.

Then, peace crashed and burned. Oagal was back. I was still a noob at this time, so I wasn’t told of what exactly happened. So, I’ll tell it as best I can. Oagal was apparently damaging our relationship with the Nachos, and Shab’s patience was running thin. Arguments broke out, and people took sides. I, not knowing who was truly right, took Oagal’s side at first. A while later, I came on chat, to see the message at the bottom was “VIVA LA REBELLION!”. I was crushed. I had been steadfast against the rebellion. Few people actually followed through on the rebellion, but I was still against Oagal. Now it was my turn to tell Oagal to get out. I don’t remember many of the Oagal-haters, but I DO remember the long post Headofpolice wrote. Gosh, was he mad. He basically told Oagal to get the **** out. Soon, debates began, and meetings were scheduled. It was decided that Boomer20 would lead, not a familiar face to me. Soon after, though, I knew Boomer well. Peace reigned again.
When Senate Election time rose again, I ran and won. I was against Blupichu, Aberacer, and TyloV5.
In January 09, Peguin, a former ACP soldier, had a dream. He wrote it down as a story. A current soldier, Saint, continued on with the story. It was a hit. Soon everyone was writing stories! I wrote my share of stories, including Trapped, Jailbreak, and The Secret Saga. I was especially proud of the Secret Saga, which was about 7 friends who were vampires.
Also in January, 2009, tensions grew with Nachos. Everyone knew World War was coming. Truly, I was ecstatic. I hated the Nachos, in fact, in late January, I left a few comments on their site to tell them what I thought of them:
1. Foxtails said
January 26, 2009 at 3:12 pm
Person: Heh… pathetic.
YOU SUCK, YOU SICK PERVERTS! I HOPE ACP AND FVA GRIND YOU TO DUST! I HOPE YOU LOSE EVERY SERVER YOUVE GOT!
Foxtails said
January 26, 2009 at 3:13 pm
Person: Guys, dont delete this comment, xDDDD
I SPIT ON THE GROUND WHICH YOU WALK! DIE IN A HOLE! PERVSON, YOU CAN GO MARRY OAGAL FOR ALL I FCKING CARE! LEAVE CLUB PENGUIN! GET OUTTA OUR LIVES!

Person: There is DEFINITELY going to be a post about this comment! xD!
A day later:

1. foxtail shut up about the nachos you gaywad.go die. just get off of the nchos site you homo.
drselden
foxtails0 said
January 27, 2009 at 6:28 pm
NEVAAAAAH! Pervson, im GLAD there’ll be a post! POST ALL YOU FCKTARDS WANT! DIE! EAT LEAD! CHOKE ON A TOOTHPICK! DIE IN A HOLE! YOU STUPID, GAYASS, HOMOS! GET OUT OF CP! ACP AND FVA WILL GRIND YOU TO DUST! DIE!
Person: Welcome to the Blacklist, asshole.
purpur5222 said
January 27, 2009 at 7:24 pm
choke on a toothpick lmao
I tried to say “IM SO PROUD!” and “I HOPE IM #1 ON THE BLACKLIST!” but they had finally IP banned me. My fun was over… for now. I told quite a few of my chat friends; I thought it was hilarious. And no, “Pervson” was NOT a typo. Shortly after I commented, I realized that this could get me fired from ACP. No words can describe how worried I was. Still, I was proud. Betcha they’re STILL pissed at me!
Around January 25th, Fort57, a past ACP leader and my friend Aber’s boyfriend, created a new army, FVA, or Fort’s Viking Army. When I joined, I remember saying
“Betcha I can guess the co leader without lookin! :o”
My friend Clintos replied “I bet you can.”
It was obvious to everyone, Aber was. Aber and Fort had been going out since May 08, and they were absolutely inseperable. I often wondered what WOULD happen if they broke up.
On Tuesday, February 3rd, I apologized to Person and hung out on Nacho chat for a week. I was going to go back to ACP chat over February vacation, but by the next Thursday, I decided I missed my ACP peeps too much and I returned to ACP chat.  Yay.
Only a day later, on Friday, (Friday the 13th, I might add) Rapidy and Tom Yellow recreated the forums (I think it was them.). I registered immediately and familiarized myself with the site, by basically spamming. I didn’t mean to, of course, I was only figuring the site out.

TO BE CONTINUE-ED... ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! WE ROCK!

---Fox---

Last edited by Foxtails on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Foxxie made a typo! :O)
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :
People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Lol   People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:22 pm

I knew you would have me in it Fox lol!

It's Matthewmsh1 not Matthewmsh10 xD But cool biography.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Uh ohz   People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:17 am

Uh ohz Foxeh made a typo Surprised I shall fix that
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Sheila
Sheila

Female Age : 30
ACP Rank : Major General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: People's History (Yes, kinda random.)   People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:38 am

You forgot teh part where I told you you were a lot like me when I was below teh modline

leik how the heck di
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com/
ACP 4 Eva
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
ACP 4 Eva

Male Age : 30
ACP Rank : Retired
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: People's History (Yes, kinda random.)   People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:40 am

Sheila wrote:
You forgot teh part where I told you you were a lot like me when I was below teh modline

leik how the heck di
I believe I should do a Deidara emote.
Back to top Go down
http://tomyellowcentral.wordpress.com/
Sheila
Sheila

Female Age : 30
ACP Rank : Major General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: People's History (Yes, kinda random.)   People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:44 am

O rly?

Tom-Chan, can you make a edit button? it's leik sooo awsom
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com/
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: People's History (Yes, kinda random.)   People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:59 pm

yay my name is in it, and I remember when I said that Kirby Goodbeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People's History (Yes, kinda random.)   People's History (Yes, kinda random.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People's History (Yes, kinda random.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: Ye Olde Forums :: Welcome to ACP Forums, Grasshopper!-
Jump to: