The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

A Leap into Communism

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : RPF Leader/ACP Major General
Infractions :
A Leap into Communism Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5A Leap into Communism Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-11

A Leap into Communism Empty
PostSubject: A Leap into Communism   A Leap into Communism Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 pm

We all know the old days where the Soviet Union was economicly/politcaly/militerasticly fighting America and although I personally do not identify myself with th e Reds I would like to point out that we have never, ever tested Communism in Club Penguin.

In case you happen to think that the modified Communism I'm talking about is a simple dictatorship with a bad reputation then let me explain it to you.

The people are the base of all that is armies. But these people are commonly ignored and unfairly treated. The people themselves rarly get to represent the government and insted a select few do. But the people must be fairly treated.

The people organize into comunes(groups) that all represent their ideas. The people in those comunes will elect their representatives to go to represent them(you guessed it) on a national level. From there the representatives meet for a few hours to decide who would best fit the people. Of course the meetings will be video-taped and the tapes released after the meetings are done.

When this is decided the leader will have pleased almost all representatives and from there almost all the people. The people have played a fair role in the government and thus all is equal and the strongest leader will be decided.

Last edited by Shab on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Emperer Can't Spell)
Back to top Go down
Divotoo
New Guy
New Guy
Divotoo

Male Location : If I told you my location, it would be revealed. And if my location was revealed, my army of half-manta ray yetis would be released. And we all would die.
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :
A Leap into Communism Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5A Leap into Communism Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Leap into Communism   A Leap into Communism Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 pm

zomgcommunismtroll it's leik sooo awsom
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: A Leap into Communism   A Leap into Communism Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 am

...what? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : RPF Leader/ACP Major General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A Leap into Communism   A Leap into Communism Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 am

Foxtails wrote:
...what? Shocked

Div or me?
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: A Leap into Communism   A Leap into Communism Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 am

You. I have no idea how you think Communism would work in CP, lol... it doesn't work in China =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Pokey99
New Guy
New Guy
Pokey99

Male ACP Rank : Colonel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: A Leap into Communism   A Leap into Communism Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:37 am

This has been tried in UMA, and in my army, it tore us apart...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Leap into Communism   A Leap into Communism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Leap into Communism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: