The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

ACP Conquest of an Army

Go down 
+3
Foxtails
MrMrMr8
Mchappy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : RPF Leader/ACP Major General
Infractions :
ACP Conquest of an Army Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5ACP Conquest of an Army Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-11

ACP Conquest of an Army Empty
PostSubject: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm

We've been waiting a very long time and I think I speak for all of RPF when I say that we want ACP to annx(conquer) another nation. There are many seseptible targets currently, Nachos, UMA, NW, TG, but we have seen no major invasions to speak of. We would like to see ACP maybe expand into IW or the Nachos so that the Alliance that fought with undying loyalty to defend ACP can be rewarded with servers.
Back to top Go down
Mchappy
Administrator
Administrator
Mchappy

ACP Rank : Head Advisor
Infractions :
ACP Conquest of an Army Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5ACP Conquest of an Army Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Considerably I would like Nachos to Fall and have less "Power" than they think they have, IW is an okay Army but latley have been Hacking other Armies. NW are "Ehhh" - UMA is okay - TG is okay. Very good Posts/Topics x]
Back to top Go down
http://cparmy.com/
MrMrMr8
New Guy
New Guy
MrMrMr8

Male Location : The ACP fourms... where else would I be...
ACP Rank : Feild Gen.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:11 am

The thing is, its not in ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! 's nature to randomly attack armies. Unless the armies are doing somthing bad. So if you want us to invade an army. Show us a bad army that has alot of servers.
Back to top Go down
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 am

MrMrMr8 wrote:
The thing is, its not in ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! 's nature to randomly attack armies. Unless the armies are doing somthing bad. So if you want us to invade an army. Show us a bad army that has alot of servers.

There's rumors that IW wants to invade Tundra.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 am

Let's eat Icey and show those blue noobs we mean business =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 am

Thanks for your support Fox.
Back to top Go down
Divotoo
New Guy
New Guy
Divotoo

Male Location : If I told you my location, it would be revealed. And if my location was revealed, my army of half-manta ray yetis would be released. And we all would die.
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:09 am

I say we just wait for an army to do something despicable, then pwn them.

it's leik sooo awsom
Back to top Go down
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 pm

I say we just invade them to prevent them from doing it before they do it Div.
Back to top Go down
Mchappy
Administrator
Administrator
Mchappy

ACP Rank : Head Advisor
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:38 pm

The only Army we could Invade right now for a Reason is IW. For the Reason of:
"To many Servers/Nation!"
I guess I would like to see a ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! vs. IW Battle/War. IW would lose, am I right?
Back to top Go down
http://cparmy.com/
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Well I don't see them wining Mchappy.
Back to top Go down
Djgtjvgyhxgy
New Guy
New Guy
Djgtjvgyhxgy

Male Age : 27
ACP Rank : Alpha Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:00 am

Amen
Back to top Go down
http://www.acparmyofclubpenguin.wordpress.com
Uno148
Poster
Poster
Uno148

Male Age : 27
ACP Rank : What Rank? lol
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Or we can destroy everybody in existence and then ourselves. it's leik sooo awsom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACP Conquest of an Army   ACP Conquest of an Army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACP Conquest of an Army
Page 1 of 1