The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Fill Out Applications Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaboomboom
Memo Man
Memo Man
Shaboomboom

Male Location : Classified
ACP Rank : Retired Leader
Infractions :
Fill Out Applications Here Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Fill Out Applications Here Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-30

Fill Out Applications Here Empty
PostSubject: Fill Out Applications Here   Fill Out Applications Here Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

These soldier run user groups can either be:

-Viewable by only members of the group
OR
-Viewable by all but only members of the group can write in it

The private groups, the ones viewable by only the members in the group, have more freedom with the forum rules.

For all groups you must apply to have them set up by an administrator. These groups can be for movie makers, picture makers, blog authors, tactic planners, spy organizations, etc...

To set one up fill this out:

User Name:
Acp Rank (If you have one):
Group Name:
Public or Private:
Purpose of Group:
Categories You Want In Your Private/Public Area of the Forums:

Last edited by Shab on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twingy
New Guy
New Guy
twingy

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : Ex-Division general, Alpha 1st Class General (MOH), Echo MOH, ACPTR Leader (MOT)
Infractions :
Fill Out Applications Here Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Fill Out Applications Here Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Fill Out Applications Here   Fill Out Applications Here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Twingy
Division General
Alpha // Echo
Private
A group for each division!

Shab: I added the main private forums for each division. You are group moderator for echo division, alpha division, and all division leaders. This means you can add anyone to each group. Only Echo group can see echo division forum and only alpha group can see alpha division forum. The Echo and Alpha division forums say "Private" in their name and are under "Ranks and Divisions."

I need to know what topics you want in that part of the forum so I can add them.

Last edited by Shab on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
http://twingy.wordpress.com
Potraius/Jcapp64
New Guy
New Guy
Potraius/Jcapp64

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : General
Infractions :
Fill Out Applications Here Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Fill Out Applications Here Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Fill Out Applications Here   Fill Out Applications Here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 pm

User Name: Jcapp64
Acp Rank (If you have one): Retired Lt. Gen.
Group Name: SSACP
Public or Private: Public
Purpose of Group: For SSACP purposes to share public information to ACP soldiers
Categories You Want In Your Private/Public Area of the Forums: About, Spies, and Help
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/themystery
doodygirl1
New Guy
New Guy
doodygirl1

Female Age : 24
ACP Rank : major general
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Fill Out Applications Here   Fill Out Applications Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 am

User Name: doodygirl1
Acp Rank (If you have one): ajor general
Group Name: the friends club
Public or Private: private
Purpose of Group: I wanna have fun with my friends
Categories You Want In Your Private/Public Area of the Forums: idk what that means =/
Back to top Go down
http://doodlegraphics.wordpress.com
coolto5
New Guy
New Guy
coolto5

Male Age : 22
Location : If I told you what country I live in,Chuck norris will eat me and a Iceberg will crash into my home and a metiorite will destroy the world if I told you,ENGLAND, Oh crap I told you.NOW WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS YOUR FAULT!
ACP Rank : 2nd Lt
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Fill Out Applications Here   Fill Out Applications Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:02 am

User Name: Coolto5 (kc-ouul-to-5) <------- guide on how to say it
Acp Rank (If you have one): 2nd Lt
Group Name: The Epic friends of coolto!
Public or Private: Private please... ( I THOUGHT I SAID PRIVATE... SOME PRIVACY PLZ)
Purpose of Group: So that my friends can chat
Categories You Want In Your Private/Public Area of the Forums: In [b] MOD BLOGS [b]

Bye!
Back to top Go down
http://waterwarriosofcpww.wordpress.com
coolto5
New Guy
New Guy
coolto5

Male Age : 22
Location : If I told you what country I live in,Chuck norris will eat me and a Iceberg will crash into my home and a metiorite will destroy the world if I told you,ENGLAND, Oh crap I told you.NOW WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS YOUR FAULT!
ACP Rank : 2nd Lt
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Fill Out Applications Here   Fill Out Applications Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:03 am

Shab wrote:
These soldier run user groups can either be:

-Viewable by only members of the group
OR
-Viewable by all but only members of the group can write in it

The private groups, the ones viewable by only the members in the group, have more freedom with the forum rules.

For all groups you must apply to have them set up by an administrator. These groups can be for movie makers, picture makers, blog authors, tactic planners, spy organizations, etc...

To set one up fill this out:

User Name:
Acp Rank (If you have one):
Group Name:
Public or Private:
Purpose of Group:
Categories You Want In Your Private/Public Area of the Forums:

COOLTO: ME IS HERE!
Back to top Go down
http://waterwarriosofcpww.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fill Out Applications Here   Fill Out Applications Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fill Out Applications Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Main Forum :: Application for a User Group-
Jump to: