The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Relationships

Go down 
+10
Great Akoo
Rapidy
Foxtails
Hasanb123
Clintos
Rapid867
Uno148
Packer1Nfl
Fallingtaoh
Matthewmsh1
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Retired Hall-of-famer
Infractions :
Relationships - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Relationships - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Relationships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 pm

on that i have no comment.
Back to top Go down
http://tomtwelve.wordpress.com
Great Akoo
Poster
Poster
Great Akoo

ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :
Relationships - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5Relationships - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 pm

1st: Why are we on this subject
2nd: In 7th grade I had 2 girls go to the dance with me. BOTH were 8TH graders. Also I hang out with this one girl alot so everyone thinks we're going out but she's going out with some one else. To bad I won't see those 8th graders until highs school which is a whole year.
Someone shoot me.
wriggan wabbit Crying
Back to top Go down
titanic95594
New Guy
New Guy
titanic95594

Male Age : 25
ACP Rank : New recurit
Infractions :
Relationships - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Relationships - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Well I do have 2 secret crushes at my 4th grade class.
Back to top Go down
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:47 pm

there's some funny things about that. first of all, 2 crushes... and second, 4th grade. i mean, elementary school love... eh, never mind that.

ha ha, now as far as dances go, i never went to the middle school ones. at my school, everybody just kinda stands around. mormon dances are the real fun. lol! people actually dance, the dancing is all appropriate, and you probably won't get rejected by any girls who you ask to dance with. cheers of course, that last time, i didn't even ask anyone, and i still danced with a few girls...
Back to top Go down
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Female Age : 28
ACP Rank : Adjunct General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Im not allowed to date in real life until im 16 and Im not even mormon (no offence Tomtwelve12) I just have a really strict mom. Straight Face
Back to top Go down
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:30 am

i do know people like that... and it's always good to obey your parents.
Back to top Go down
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Female Age : 28
ACP Rank : Adjunct General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:40 am

I do dont worry.
Back to top Go down
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Well I love a chic but the thing is it's summer and I dont even know her number. Ehh have to wait till September rolls around.
Back to top Go down
Uno148
Poster
Poster
Uno148

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : What Rank? lol
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Once one the last day of school I asked this girl to sign my yearbook and she wrote a lot and I thought she liked me until I saw other peoples books and she wrote the same thing rapster I fail hard rapster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relationships
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: