The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

RPF Needs To Be Destroyed

Go down 
+3
Clintos
Mega meat
Gopackgo8
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gopackgo8
New Poster
New Poster
Gopackgo8

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : Major
Infractions :
RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Empty
PostSubject: RPF Needs To Be Destroyed   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:36 pm

RPF has just tried to destroy ACP. Well, I say we should destroy them. They tried to send a spy in (probably Commando), to get the rank of ambassador and then hack are website and have it banned forever. Well, I say, we ban Commando forever. Now we're going to war with RPF. I say all armies should band together to destroy them. Who knows who they could atempt to hack next. What if they hacked this website. That would be bad. They can't be trusted. We ought to hack their website and bann it forever. Let's watch them fall apart. That might be better than destroying them with snowballs. We could actually destroy them for good. Tell me what you think of RPF now that they have almost destroyed ACP.
Back to top Go down
HTTP://www.cpogarmy.wordpress.com
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :
RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RPF Needs To Be Destroyed   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm with you! Down with the rebel penguin federation!
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: RPF Needs To Be Destroyed   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:15 pm

im with ya! lets kick some rebel butt
Back to top Go down
person535
New Poster
New Poster
person535

Male Location : The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Yep.
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: RPF Needs To Be Destroyed   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:46 am

and they lied to get the help of allies: (this from rpf)
ACP has told us what to do, have been complete jerks to us, (edit: er... somethings) even to RPF and the rest for months. They have caused pointless wars, they have destroyed small armies due to their faulty government. They even have a founder who tells them who their leader will be. THIS WILL GO ON NO MORE. THIS DAY, FEBRUARY 21ST, 2009 IS THE DAY CLUB PENGUIN CRIED OUT IN ONE VOICE THAT WERE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

down with the liers, up with the ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP!

(edit: if you are reading this then i wrote this when we were at war with them - which is not now so dont blame me for writing this)

Last edited by person535 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benu2
New Guy
New Guy
Benu2

Location : Answering a Sales Call in my office at Dunder Mifflin.
ACP Rank : LT. Colonel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Grrrr   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:02 am

Go RPF! Im with UMA this war.
Back to top Go down
http://redraiders.wordpress.com
Gopackgo8
New Poster
New Poster
Gopackgo8

Infractions :

PostSubject: RPF Needs To Be Destroyed   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:07 pm

person535 wrote:
and they lied to get the help of allies: (this from rpf)
ACP has told us what to do, have been complete jerks to us, (edit: er... somethings) even to RPF and the rest for months. They have caused pointless wars, they have destroyed small armies due to their faulty government. They even have a founder who tells them who their leader will be. THIS WILL GO ON NO MORE. THIS DAY, FEBRUARY 21ST, 2009 IS THE DAY CLUB PENGUIN CRIED OUT IN ONE VOICE THAT WERE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

down with the liers, up with the ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP!

(edit: if you are reading this then i wrote this when we were at war with them - which is not now so dont blame me for writing this)
Just because we're not at war with them anymore, doesn't mean that we can't still strike back at RPF. We should start are own rebellion. We could call ourselves the ROTRPF which could stand for Rebellion Of The Reble Penguin Federation or we could come up with a different name. It doesn't matter what name we choose. We just need to destroy RPF. If anybody's interested, send me an email at braillemasterjustin@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Historylover

ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Lets hunt sum rebelz   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Gopackgo8 wrote:
RPF has just tried to destroy ACP. Well, I say we should destroy them. They tried to send a spy in (probably Commando), to get the rank of ambassador and then hack are website and have it banned forever. Well, I say, we ban Commando forever. Now we're going to war with RPF. I say all armies should band together to destroy them. Who knows who they could atempt to hack next. What if they hacked this website. That would be bad. They can't be trusted. We ought to hack their website and bann it forever. Let's watch them fall apart. That might be better than destroying them with snowballs. We could actually destroy them for good. Tell me what you think of RPF now that they have almost destroyed ACP.

I agree, lets go hunt sum rebelz and make em pay for using bots and spys! BOO RPF!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Clubpenguinblogster.wordpress.com
Gopackgo8
New Poster
New Poster
Gopackgo8

Infractions :

PostSubject: RPF Needs To Be Destroyed   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Guys, we need to stop hating RPF. I've just found out that Commando717 was impeached from being RPF leader. That means that their whole army is about to change. Let's give them one more chance.
Back to top Go down
Gopackgo8
New Poster
New Poster
Gopackgo8

Infractions :

PostSubject: RPF Needs To Be Destroyed   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Never mind. Ignore the post above. Commando is still in power. Still destroy RPF.
Back to top Go down
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: RPF Needs To Be Destroyed   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:10 pm

you guys its turning into a hate forum just like with the nachos thing so i say we lock the topic now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPF Needs To Be Destroyed   RPF Needs To Be Destroyed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPF Needs To Be Destroyed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: