The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Goodbye (No Not to ME!)

Go down 
+2
Ktman
Foxtails
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :
Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Well I seriously doubt Div will post this, so I will.

Today on chat, Fort and Div got into an argument. I wasn't there, so I won't get into much detail. Anywho, later, when I was there, Dryvit came on chat. He started defending Div, who is apparently his brother. After (or so I thought) Rap worked it out, Dryvit disappeared. A few minutes later he came back on and said:

This is Divotoo's father. He and his brother Dryvit will be leaving ACP. An email has been sent to Boomer and 1 will be sent to Club Penguin.

That's it to the best of my recollection. So g'bye and good riddance to Div and Dry... Goodbye! =(

Edit: I wanna effing kill my brother. Even the little jerk thinks I stalk Fort. Can I annhilate him?

Last edited by Foxtails on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:35 pm

I told Fort to stop fighting. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :
Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:07 am

Yeah well I coulda sworn you'd made them stop fighting and just make up but apparently not. We definitely need an (ono) face...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:25 am

Someone brought it back up later, which made fort flare even more. Actually, Fort was still talking about it and it was when Dry was gone, so then I made him shut up about it and then that's when he came back on as his dad. I really bet that Dry really regrets telling his dad about it...
Back to top Go down
Ktman
Ktman

Male Age : 27
ACP Rank : General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Uhhhhhhhh   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:51 am

Weird weird weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acparmyofclubpenguin.wordpress.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:19 am

Well Div was really upset so Dad asked and why and looked at the chat. He told us we had to quit.
Then he talked to Boomer a couple times and Fort was really cool and apologized and Dad said
we could return. Not really sure why fox would say good riddance, we don't even know who he is.
Just being mean I guess.
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:50 am

Well "He" proves you DONT know who I am. I was on Fort's side in the whole thing. [I'm always on Fort's side arent I... damn.]
Back to top Go down
Gtracer
New Guy
New Guy
Gtracer

ACP Rank : Lt Colonel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Hai guys!

What we're they arguing about? Ice cream flavors?
Back to top Go down
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 pm

maybe walruses?
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:39 pm

I forgot what they were talking about, all I know is I made Fort feel like crap in the end. >.<
Back to top Go down
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Female Age : 28
ACP Rank : Adjunct General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Man that stinks.
Back to top Go down
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Oh kinda like earlier today when just after I clean the terrarium my turtles go on a massive feeding frenzy and eat 10 minnows and made the tank smell like blood I'm Gonna Vomit!
Back to top Go down
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Female Age : 28
ACP Rank : Adjunct General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm

ewww. thats disgusting.
Back to top Go down
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye (No Not to ME!)   Goodbye (No Not to ME!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye (No Not to ME!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: