The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Chronicles... of the ACP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Retired Hall-of-famer
Infractions :
The Chronicles... of the ACP Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Chronicles... of the ACP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Chronicles... of the ACP Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles... of the ACP   The Chronicles... of the ACP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:55 pm

For the past few months, I've been bragging about how long my story is. I think that, right now, I'm at 28 pages of size 12 font... Well, it's still not done, but I didn't want to wait. So I've been posting everything I have had so far. This is the fourth time the story is being published online. So here you go. http://tomtwelve.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/whatihavesofar4.doc It's a Word document.
Back to top Go down
http://tomtwelve.wordpress.com
Waldo Frost
New Guy
New Guy
Waldo Frost

Female Location : Victoria, Hong Kong
ACP Rank : Warrant Officer
Infractions :
The Chronicles... of the ACP Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Chronicles... of the ACP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Ur story   The Chronicles... of the ACP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 pm

I read ur story on the story page. I found ur story kind of insulting because well, if i came across a UMA soilder during that war I would capture him or her. No questions asked. Why would a girl not capture an enemy soilder? We r just as fit to be in the millitary as boys.
Back to top Go down
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Retired Hall-of-famer
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles... of the ACP   The Chronicles... of the ACP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:57 pm

ugh do you realize how endless this argument is? it's so endless, that you should never get into it. but i'm going to say stuff. like, first, a gentlemen never wants to hurt a girl.
plus, did it ever occur to you that these were medieval times? i mean, seriously. like, girls weren't allowed to fight ANYWAY.
and anyway, his sword broke, hers didn't, so what is he supposed to do? she just decided to be nice (and she IS nice, of course) and help him when he's defenseless, instead of killing him.
UGH.
Back to top Go down
http://tomtwelve.wordpress.com
Lordoffeddys
New Guy
New Guy
Lordoffeddys

Male Age : 27
ACP Rank : Seargent
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles... of the ACP   The Chronicles... of the ACP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Tomtwelve12 wrote:
ugh do you realize how endless this argument is? it's so endless, that you should never get into it. but i'm going to say stuff. like, first, a gentlemen never wants to hurt a girl.
plus, did it ever occur to you that these were medieval times? i mean, seriously. like, girls weren't allowed to fight ANYWAY.
and anyway, his sword broke, hers didn't, so what is he supposed to do? she just decided to be nice (and she IS nice, of course) and help him when he's defenseless, instead of killing him.
UGH.
Tom, you are absolutely correct!
SCAWYFACE2000
Back to top Go down
http://http:/lordsclubpenguin.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles... of the ACP   The Chronicles... of the ACP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles... of the ACP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Club Penguin :: Fan Art & Stories-
Jump to: