The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :
Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"   Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:08 pm

This is a topic solely around AC CF if you would like to arrange parties and such just post it on here Happy

*Note I have all the fruit in the game and I need to chop down my Apple Trees to make room if you would like to help just post on here*
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :
Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"   Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 pm

I want to get this but im not sure if im getting a Wii or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"   Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Yay Happy but you should get it online cause online owns Cool-Man and once u get online with wireless or get a USB cable converter gimme ur Friend Code and you can come over SCAWYFACE2000 elephant and it costs 500 bells per each piece if its not the fruit in ur town Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"   Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:34 pm

I'm thinking about getting this... The ratings are really high. My friend Brenden wanted me to get it with Wii Speak, so we can talk to each other.
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"   Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Rapidy wrote:
I'm thinking about getting this... The ratings are really high. My friend Brenden wanted me to get it with Wii Speak, so we can talk to each other.
The game is really good. But if you've played the DS animal crossing (wild word i belive) i suggest not getting this since they are almost identical.
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
person535
New Poster
New Poster
person535

Male Location : The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Yep.
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"   Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:11 pm

animal crossing rules! ive got wild world for ds and it is awesome! SCAWYFACE2000
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"   Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm

I just got the game today! Very Happy

My FC for it is 0774-9877-5465.
Back to top Go down
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"   Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:18 pm

YAY RAPIDY and also Ill give you mine on ACP Chat some time ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"   Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing City Folk Parties,Gatherings, and "Sport Events"
Page 1 of 1