The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Share | 

My depression (quick notice)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Male Age : 19
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: My depression (quick notice)   Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:36 pm

The reason why I seem to take out my anger on n00bs and other ppl is because I have minor depression issues. I mean, my family got foreclosed on(we did find a new house though), my dad's gone a little cukoo in the head, I'm being bullied at school, I suck at math, etc. So please understand, that when I make an anti n00b post, flame, get mad or anything else, it's just my life ok?

I have some apologies for:

Various types of n00bs

Disney

Waddlebox

My puffles (well they drain my coins!)

so if i forgot your name, please reply.

I'm sorry ppl.

"i'm so awesome that i like PIE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://Clubpenguinblogster.wordpress.com
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Female Age : 20
ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: My depression (quick notice)   Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:36 pm

I kinda understand. Sometimes, when I'm mad because of school or friends or family, I go on Club Penguin, trying to calm down. But I go to play Puffle Herder, and I see all the little n00bs saying "IS CUTEST", "IS IN BOX THAT SAYS PLEASE BURN", "NEEDS MWA MWA", etc. I'm just so mad and their little sappy-ness is just too much. I can't help but scream at them and burn them all and kick them and terrorize them. I think I do this on chat too, I don't particularly care for n00bs or jupas or j00bs.

---Fox---
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Infractions :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: OMG i have that prob too   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Foxtails wrote:
I kinda understand. Sometimes, when I'm mad because of school or friends or family, I go on Club Penguin, trying to calm down. But I go to play Puffle Herder, and I see all the little n00bs saying "IS CUTEST", "IS IN BOX THAT SAYS PLEASE BURN", "NEEDS MWA MWA", etc. I'm just so mad and their little sappy-ness is just too much. I can't help but scream at them and burn them all and kick them and terrorize them. I think I do this on chat too, I don't particularly care for n00bs or jupas or j00bs.

---Fox---

I have that problem with those n00bs in the Pet Shop too! It makes me avoid the Pet Shop cuz its so annoying. Have you seen their clothes? Weird......
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer

Female Age : 20
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: My depression (quick notice)   Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Historylover wrote:
Foxtails wrote:

---Fox---

I have that problem with those n00bs in the Pet Shop too! It makes me avoid the Pet Shop cuz its so annoying. Have you seen their clothes? Weird......
The mwa mwa nooblets top almost all other noobs. They're so annoying. I hate to see what the person that started it looks like Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Infractions :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: 100% agreed   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Mega meat wrote:
Historylover wrote:
Foxtails wrote:

---Fox---

The mwa mwa nooblets top almost all other noobs. They're so annoying. I hate to see what the person that started it looks like Shocked

The person who started the mwa mwa craze is probably an adult in a box in some city wanting spare change. All I would do if i met he/she is this:
LOL YOU FEEL IT?
Back to top Go down
Dopefacedbro
New Guy
New Guy

Female Age : 19
ACP Rank : Adjunct General
Infractions :
0 / 50 / 5

Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: My depression (quick notice)   Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Yeah the little annoying nooblets are stupid and immature i mean who gains from this mwa mwa craze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My depression (quick notice)   

Back to top Go down

My depression (quick notice)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1