The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

How do you really win a CP war?

Go down 
+17
Acatosh
Dude18643
John16126
Great Akoo
Hasanb123
Tomtwelve12
Nate950000
Gopackgo8
Matthewmsh1
Foxtails
Mega meat
person535
Crazyboy86
Tosti
Waddlebox123
Historylover
Clintos
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John16126
Poster
Poster
John16126

Male Age : 25
ACP Rank : Lt General
Infractions :
How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 am

I think its by having a bigger size you would have advantage. But whoever leaves first loses really is how i think it ends. or if the have a peace treaty for night or something
Back to top Go down
http://John16126.wordpress.com
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :
How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Having a good size is pointless. If you just stand there doing nothing with a big size, it's worthless.
Back to top Go down
Dude18643
New Guy
New Guy
Dude18643

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : Sergeant
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 pm

You need to have the enemy army of the server
Back to top Go down
http://purplecobrasarmy.com
Dude18643
New Guy
New Guy
Dude18643

ACP Rank : Sergeant
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:12 pm

You have to get all enemys off the server
Back to top Go down
http://purplecobrasarmy.com
Acatosh
New Guy
New Guy
Acatosh

Male Age : 27
ACP Rank : lt.Colonel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:37 pm

we win wars by winning battle and stuffing enemy noobs faces into the dirt yea!!!!!!!!!! Cool-Man ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP! lol!
Back to top Go down
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Disregard what I said, there is no strategy involved. All you do is sit endlessly on a penguin game for hours upon end.
Back to top Go down
MrMrMr8
New Guy
New Guy
MrMrMr8

Male Location : The ACP fourms... where else would I be...
ACP Rank : Feild Gen.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 am

I think the way the are judging it now is stuiped. The goal is to claim 5 rooms by the time the battles over. You could run all around CP, and claim six rooms, and not have your enemy notice. Or, you could battle your army and claim six rooms, but then have them run around and reclaim it. I think that we should change it. So that you have to win a minibattle in 3 rooms before you can win, but once a room is won or lost, it stays that way. But if your enemy beats you three times, then you have to beat them three times again to win. (But in different rooms).
Back to top Go down
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

ACP Rank : RPF Leader/ACP Major General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 am

Disregarding everything else, you don't really "win" a CP War unless you're ACP.,as ACP eats everyone else every time, allies or not. Infact it's hard to see the allies because they're always so washed up in green.

Last edited by Shab on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Emperer Has Bad Grammar)
Back to top Go down
coolto5
New Guy
New Guy
coolto5

Male Age : 22
Location : If I told you what country I live in,Chuck norris will eat me and a Iceberg will crash into my home and a metiorite will destroy the world if I told you,ENGLAND, Oh crap I told you.NOW WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS YOUR FAULT!
ACP Rank : 2nd Lt
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 pm

MrMrMr8 said!:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the way the are judging it now is stuiped. The goal is to claim 5 rooms by the time the battles over. You could run all around CP, and claim six rooms, and not have your enemy notice. Or, you could battle your army and claim six rooms, but then have them run around and reclaim it. I think that we should change it. So that you have to win a minibattle in 3 rooms before you can win, but once a room is won or lost, it stays that way. But if your enemy beats you three times, then you have to beat them three times again to win. (But in different rooms).
good

WHAT A FACE! leik how the heck di you taste like jelly

How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Images%3Fq%3Dangry%2Bface%2Bpicture&zoom=1&q=angry+face+picture&usg=__JoVlQnMb1L1ist094Fl-ilRfVIM=&sa=X&ei=uVj1TO-sGs60hAefuN29BQ&ved=0CBwQ9QEwAQ
Back to top Go down
http://waterwarriosofcpww.wordpress.com
coolto5
New Guy
New Guy
coolto5

Male Age : 22
Location : If I told you what country I live in,Chuck norris will eat me and a Iceberg will crash into my home and a metiorite will destroy the world if I told you,ENGLAND, Oh crap I told you.NOW WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS YOUR FAULT!
ACP Rank : 2nd Lt
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
http://waterwarriosofcpww.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you really win a CP war?   How do you really win a CP war? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you really win a CP war?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: