The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

The Colosseum of Random Llamas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:14 pm

clintos takes the chair and slams it into the Yeti, then gives the yeti a speech and tames it
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Female Age : 29
ACP Rank : Leader
Infractions :
The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:16 pm

A Helicopter picks up Clintos and then drops him into a sky Colosseum. Welcome, Clintos, to LEVEL FOUR!!!! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Muffinology.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:18 pm

clintos yells hey look at that over there pointing in the sky behind them, once they all look clintos throws grenade and it kills them all
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Very goodClintos is suddenly dropped through a hole in the sky Colosseum and lands in a pool flilled with pillows
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:30 pm

level 5?
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:33 pm

eh, when is it my turn to go to level 3?
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Correct!!! The fastfood lawyers bursts through the doorHA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Right now!A helicopter picks up Mega Meat and sets him on the Sky Colosseum.
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:41 pm

'puts down chair'
"please sit down"
'yeti sits down'
'puts nunchuck on wii remote and gives to the yeti'
'inserts super mario galaxy'
I WIN!
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 pm

I will sue all the fast food industry!
I have a lawer I'll sue you for 2.5 million EACH resturant chain for making people fat!
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Hmm the yeti seams calm.Mega Meat drops through a hole in the Sky Colosseum and lands in the pool of pillowsLevel Four!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Clintos007 wrote:
I will sue all the fast food industry!
I have a lawer I'll sue you for 2.5 million EACH resturant chain for making people fat!
The fast food company gives up the 2.5 mill per companyCongrats you win! Level Five is through those doors.a large pair of doors open up.
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:58 pm

'meat lures them into one spot and throws grenade'
"that was easy...."
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:06 pm

you mean lvl 6?

hey goblins, let me pass to level 7 and I'll give you this awesome coin that you can sell and get a ton of money!
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:09 pm

[{This is my last post for a while im getting off of the forum. this post applies for both Clintos and Meat.}]
ehh not everything is going to be hard. Two more Giant doors swing open.

Last edited by SaintVanessa on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:12 pm

[{ok}]
level 7:
I throw the plane propeller and it hits the machine and breaks it so it stops throwing stuff
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:00 pm

The machine goes out of control and explodes but it wont stop.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:39 pm

I run over and push the huge red OFF button I didnt notice before the throw the propellor at
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Good Job. You move on to Level 8.[i] Clintos is set into a giant sling shot and flung back up into the sky Colosseum.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Clintos rides around on his dragon tales dragon and offers them to all take a ride, they hop on with him, then they start flying, clintos jumps off and the dragon tales dragon drops them out of the sky colosseum
Back to top Go down
SaintVanessa
ACP Leader
ACP Leader
SaintVanessa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:09 pm

{{Sorry for not posting}}
The Characters use Sora's flying power to fly back into the sky Colosseum. They tie up Clintos and throw him into the pit of shame.Oooo sorry. Better luck next time. You FAIL level 8! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:46 am

oh I forgot to mention the dragon tales character took sore far away so they cant do that eh?
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 am

I'll do it after Clint :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:15 am

fox saint doesnt come on the forums anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Foxtails
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Foxtails

ACP Rank : Division General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Gah.... Who's gonna take over da colosseum? D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxcpnews.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Colosseum of Random Llamas   The Colosseum of Random Llamas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Colosseum of Random Llamas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: