The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned

Go down 
+25
John16126
sly130
Uno148
Rogueunit10
goofyh2obird
Great Akoo
thebest22
coolguy
dannywsa1998
Hasanb123
Coollove152
Rapidy
TheFlapjack
bat
cooltiger413
small troubl
Matthewmsh1
Ninjasplat.Coolguy12348
Foxtails
SaintVanessa
Kg 007
Baloon451
Mega meat
Clintos
Blupichu
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
goofyh2obird
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
goofyh2obird

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : Colonel
Infractions :
Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:27 pm

matthewrnsh1 should be ban case hes not a mod you taste like jelly

its so hard to say she sell sea shells by the sea shore 3 times fast
Back to top Go down
Rogueunit10
New Poster
New Poster
Rogueunit10

Male Age : 25
ACP Rank : 1st Lt.
Infractions :
Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Goofyh2obird should be banned beacause hes a trainee mod not a full mod ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP!
P.s i know that reason was bad but i couldt think of anything else wriggan wabbit
Back to top Go down
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Rogueunit10 should be banned for having a small amount of posts.
Back to top Go down
Uno148
Poster
Poster
Uno148

ACP Rank : What Rank? lol
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Matty should be banned because he never said hi to me D=
Back to top Go down
sly130
New Poster
New Poster
sly130

Male Age : 24
ACP Rank : sargent
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 pm

uno should be banned because he has more postes than me
Back to top Go down
TheFlapjack
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
TheFlapjack

ACP Rank : Colonel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Sly should be banned because he has lest posts than me q:
Back to top Go down
http://firejessica.blogspot.com
John16126
Poster
Poster
John16126

Male Age : 25
ACP Rank : Lt General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

everyone above me should be banned for saying someone should be banned

~John16126
Back to top Go down
http://John16126.wordpress.com
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:40 pm

John should be banned for joining after me.
Back to top Go down
cahillguy
New Guy
New Guy
cahillguy

Male Location : New Zealand (consequently, I would miss out on a bunch of events. WHHHHYYYYYY????ness)
ACP Rank : Corporal
Infractions :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Matthewmsh1 should be banned because his rank is a fake: He says this in his profile:

ACP Rank: Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night

Now why should I be banned?
Back to top Go down
iTempahh
New Guy
New Guy
iTempahh

Infractions :

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:03 pm

chaillguy should be banned because I don't like cookies.
Back to top Go down
Uno148
Poster
Poster
Uno148

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Temp should be banned because this is his first post.
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Uno should be banned for being a brony.
Back to top Go down
Uno148
Poster
Poster
Uno148

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Rap should be banned because I knew his reason for banning me would be because I'm a brony. Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 606959
Back to top Go down
Empoleon7667
New Guy
New Guy
Empoleon7667

ACP Rank : Brig. Gen.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Uno should be banned for eating my pancakes
Back to top Go down
cahillguy
New Guy
New Guy
cahillguy

Male Location : New Zealand (consequently, I would miss out on a bunch of events. WHHHHYYYYYY????ness)
ACP Rank : Corporal
Infractions :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Empoleon should be banned for living in Wal-Mart.
Back to top Go down
RIP
New Guy
New Guy

Male Location : Not quite anywhere really
ACP Rank : Retired Moderator
Infractions :

Registration date : 2014-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Cahillguy should be banned for being born in September. (wary)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned   Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why The Penguin Above You Should Be Baned
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4