The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

An Indepth Look at Libertarianism

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : RPF Leader/ACP Major General
Infractions :
An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-11

An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Empty
PostSubject: An Indepth Look at Libertarianism   An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Now many of you may or not know about the different angles of Libertarianism. Libertarianism belives that people withhold the right to do as they please and to not be forced into working without their own concent unless in dire cercumstances.

Now let me explain to you how it would work in ACP:

For one, we would have to change how the government works. No longer would Matre or any other leader simply have the power to do as he saw fit. He would only be able to call an army if the DRACP was being threatened with war. Insted the people would form their own groups and militia to support their own war intrests. This would treat being ACP as an ethnicity, rather than a collection of different people.

For instance, ACP would specialize in being mercinaries. Say maybe 10 people wanted to fight in a war. They would go pick a combat leader and find an army that was willing to pay them(in anything that they could both agree on) for their services. They could also form their own militias and declare militia vs. army war on another nation. The servers would of course imedietly be sent to the DRACP but the xats, days, and powers would be spoils of war for the militia to plunder. This would however lead to the problem of defending DRACP. Armies that could beat the militias would want to take revenge with an invasion of DRACP as they do not understand our freedom loving ways.

We would be forced to call to arms ALL of the ACP soldiers so that the DRACP may be defended and the freedom of its people ensured. Needless to say htis system would make ACP the most xat rich nation in CP as everyone far and wide would want to hire it. It would satisfy the lust for war, riches, and freedom.

The leader would have no purpose except to rally men to ensure the freedom of DRACP.
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :
An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: An Indepth Look at Libertarianism   An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 pm

I love how ACP could do that and get away with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Divotoo
New Guy
New Guy
Divotoo

Male Location : If I told you my location, it would be revealed. And if my location was revealed, my army of half-manta ray yetis would be released. And we all would die.
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: An Indepth Look at Libertarianism   An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:31 pm

zomgmoargovermenttrollz it's leik sooo awsom
Back to top Go down
Uno148
Poster
Poster
Uno148

ACP Rank : What Rank? lol
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: An Indepth Look at Libertarianism   An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:55 pm

But where would all these magic xats come from? scratch
Back to top Go down
Karakoran
New Poster
New Poster
Karakoran

ACP Rank : RPF Leader/ACP Major General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: An Indepth Look at Libertarianism   An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Uno the suckers(everyone else) would buy them and we'd loot them. Every time we needed more days we'd loot more days. =D
Back to top Go down
Bluey Master
New Guy
New Guy
Bluey Master

ACP Rank : Sergeant
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: An Indepth Look at Libertarianism   An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 am

I'm with Div on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Indepth Look at Libertarianism   An Indepth Look at Libertarianism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Indepth Look at Libertarianism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: