The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TacosPenguin670
New Guy
New Guy
TacosPenguin670

ACP Rank : corporal
Infractions :
Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP! Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-10

Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP! Empty
PostSubject: Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP!   Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 am

You are NOT gamers!

Ok let me get this straight to all you flamers. You are not a Gamer if you argue by using obvious facts. You're a fanboy if all you do is flame the other console you've probably never played before. GAMERS actually enjoy the console they have and dont really care about the other console. But if you have to WHINE go get a blog. Gamers are civilized people not Fanboys who love to act like they could beat someone up but they would probably run off screaming if they saw a bird. Like I said, im a gamer and you dont hear me going AHHHHHH I H8 XBOX IZ SOO DUM LETZ C HOW I CAN MAKE PPL MAD AT ME OH YA ILL USE SIMPLE FACTS AND SAY "IT IS SAD" OVER AND OVER AND SPAM TEH PLACE WITH PS3 4 EVAAAA POST WEWT!
Ya, because I dont really care,, and Rapid897, if your really 14 (which you probably aren't), act mature and if this post angers you just if you half to post, post something like this: "I dont really agree with (thing that angered you), its kind of over the edge"
But dont post: "Lol, it is sad you're so stupid" because atleast I can hold my emotions and not take it out on people that like a toy thats not mine unlike you getting perterbed because of someone's toy. So next time Ps3 and Xbox360 fanboys, when you get angry because someone has a different toy than you. Dont think they hate you. Just say to yourself: I dont care. and walk off! THAT SIMPLE! Stop trying to look like insulting people makes you a true gamer! A gamer is someone who is good at games, Fanboys argue so much they become an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Female Age : 28
ACP Rank : Adjunct General
Infractions :
Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP! Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP!   Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 am

Very Happy I like this post.
Back to top Go down
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Seriously Ps3 and Xbox flamers SHUT UP!
Page 1 of 1