The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

WTF MOMENTS WITH YOUR RS CLAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxi96203
New Poster
New Poster
Maxi96203

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Sargent Major General
Infractions :
WTF MOMENTS WITH YOUR RS CLAN Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5WTF MOMENTS WITH YOUR RS CLAN Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-07

WTF MOMENTS WITH YOUR RS CLAN Empty
PostSubject: WTF MOMENTS WITH YOUR RS CLAN   WTF MOMENTS WITH YOUR RS CLAN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 pm

ok well i was talking with my clan leader (she is a girly girl) told me a dream she had (dude dont be cold hearted) (even though i was exremly creeped out) she mumbled something she asked me if she knew what im saying i said no . . . shes like WAT! FINE! then runs off im like . . . Wtf just happend
Back to top Go down

WTF MOMENTS WITH YOUR RS CLAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: