The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED

Go down 
+2
Rapidy
Historylover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Historylover

Male Age : 26
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :
WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Empty
PostSubject: WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED   WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 pm

I say my worst game is Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal for PS2. Maybe I just hated it because it crashes everytime in the middle of Level 5 >.<!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Clubpenguinblogster.wordpress.com
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :
WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED   WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:19 am

Avatar: The Last Airbender for PS2 and PSP.

It sucked so badly. If you quit playing it for a while and went back to it later you would be clueless as to what you had to do. When they make you go somewhere they just tell you what the name of that place is and not give you directions or anything.
Back to top Go down
Matthewmsh1
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Matthewmsh1

Male Location : The Milky Way Galaxy
ACP Rank : Advanced Main Head Super Master Assassin Doctor Senior Junior Of The Night
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED   WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Jimmy Nuetron: Attack of the Twonkies (For Gameboy)

It sucks because it's all out boring. Although I got far, it's just too boring for me Straight Face

Last edited by Matthewmsh1 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
sly130
New Poster
New Poster
sly130

Male Age : 24
ACP Rank : sargent
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED   WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:49 am

the worst game i ever played was almost every nintdo DS game and all the GBA games becaust thay are boring
Back to top Go down
Great Akoo
Poster
Poster
Great Akoo

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :
WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Left_bar_bleue5 / 55 / 5WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED   WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Super Godzilla for the Super Nitendo
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED   WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 am

Carnival Games
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED   WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 am

sly130 wrote:
the worst game i ever played was almost every nintdo DS game and all the GBA games becaust thay are boring
You obviously weren't playing the good games.
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED   WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: