The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Another Military RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redscout7
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Redscout7

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :
Another Military RPG Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Another Military RPG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Another Military RPG Empty
PostSubject: Another Military RPG   Another Military RPG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Cliche, but these are the MOST FUN!!!!

Heres your template. You can be ACP or the enemy it doesn't matter. But if there are too many ACP just make up enemies.

[I'm tactical leader :)]
Name:Redscout7
ACP Rank:Brigadier General
Faction: ACP

I will start.

MEN! Move out!

I sling my ever present M110-SASS and SA80 over my rucksack onto my back with my KA-BAR on my left leg and colt .45 on my right leg. We all move out of the Chinook transport helicopter onto the LZ [Landing zone]. We all hit the deck and scan the area for enemies. I shout CLEAR! And we move out towards the clearing on our GPS to set up camp. When we arrive there i say, "Alright men. This area is INFESTED with RG swine. We will need to clear it out so the locals can have some peace at mind. At dawn i will go over our battle plans. For now.. MESS TIME! Rest and relaxation! Just hang out for a bit then get your tents pitched.

ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP!
Back to top Go down
http://redscout7.wordpress.com

Another Military RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: