The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3

Go down 
+6
John16126
Maxi96203
Redscout7
Rapid867
Historylover
Rapidy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redscout7
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Redscout7

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :
A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-17

A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 pm

*History wasn't banned at all
Back to top Go down
http://redscout7.wordpress.com
TacosPenguin670
New Guy
New Guy
TacosPenguin670

ACP Rank : corporal
Infractions :
A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:25 am

Redscout7 wrote:
*History wasn't banned at all

Seriously? one day he logged in and it said he was banned till october, were friends
Back to top Go down
Redscout7
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Redscout7

Male Age : 28
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 pm

I didn't ban him. I banned Rapid867 for one week. If he was banned, it was by a moderator.
Back to top Go down
http://redscout7.wordpress.com
Maxi96203
New Poster
New Poster
Maxi96203

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Sargent Major General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:25 am

Historylover wrote:
Rapid867 wrote:
Historylover wrote:
WHO CARES???? They're both game systems, they both play mostly the same games, (Yes rachet and clank is only on Playstation) And yes, I have a ps2 and psp, but im not going to waste 400 bucks just for some dumb PS3 live or w/e its called and new blu-ray attactment, I got a 360 because it still has pretty good hi-def picture and its at a smaller price. To tell you the truth, I've never seen 360 fans get all bent out of shape and obsessed enough to curse at ppl on forums. So basicly im saying ps3 users are wayyyyyy too insane for playstation3. So if your really that mad at us 360 users, then get a blog! because your spamming up the acp forums with your hate. and plus ACP is an army on a kids site. and we're doing this on its forums.....whoa. You guys arguing about this kind of stuff really need something to do.

i didnt think so

nobody asked for your pre puberty thoughts

Stop flaming, you realize im only 11 and i already have depression issues and I dont some whiney video game worshipper to tell what to do! So go smash your PS3 and get some fresh air you freaking flamer.

Go Do Some Emo Stuff Kid And Your Alredy Starting A Flame War
Back to top Go down
TacosPenguin670
New Guy
New Guy
TacosPenguin670

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 am

Maxi96203 wrote:
Historylover wrote:
Rapid867 wrote:
Historylover wrote:
WHO CARES???? They're both game systems, they both play mostly the same games, (Yes rachet and clank is only on Playstation) And yes, I have a ps2 and psp, but im not going to waste 400 bucks just for some dumb PS3 live or w/e its called and new blu-ray attactment, I got a 360 because it still has pretty good hi-def picture and its at a smaller price. To tell you the truth, I've never seen 360 fans get all bent out of shape and obsessed enough to curse at ppl on forums. So basicly im saying ps3 users are wayyyyyy too insane for playstation3. So if your really that mad at us 360 users, then get a blog! because your spamming up the acp forums with your hate. and plus ACP is an army on a kids site. and we're doing this on its forums.....whoa. You guys arguing about this kind of stuff really need something to do.

i didnt think so

nobody asked for your pre puberty thoughts

Stop flaming, you realize im only 11 and i already have depression issues and I dont some whiney video game worshipper to tell what to do! So go smash your PS3 and get some fresh air you freaking flamer.

Go Do Some Emo Stuff Kid And Your Alredy Starting A Flame War

Thats disturbing you want a kid to cut himself, whats wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
John16126
Poster
Poster
John16126

Male Age : 25
ACP Rank : Lt General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 am

lol this is crazy
Back to top Go down
http://John16126.wordpress.com
TacosPenguin670
New Guy
New Guy
TacosPenguin670

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 am

You guys are no fun! Have a sense of humor once in a while! let ppl have their opinions and stop being an opinion flamer if they dont agree with you. what is this 4th grade? If someone likes Xbox360 they can if they want, if someone likes ps3 they can if the want. Bye everyone i'll let you guys sort it out by yourselves... or just continue to throw a fit even if someone like me thinks its totally stupid that your arguing over some piece of technology. well it seems im done here. i'll be logging out for a while so the mods or whoever can help you flamers sort out your addiction to arguing, You Xbox and Playstation flamers have been countered, Have a nice day.

Ok before I get replies when I come back like :HAYYYY WY YO MAKE MODZ H8 US??? Well, I think the mods agree with me and think its stupid that you people are like 13 and 14 and you can't even learn to keep a simple opinion to yourself. like I said, its so bad the mods will probably have to help you guys sort it out, and thats sad.
Back to top Go down
Mega meat
Master gamer
Master gamer
Mega meat

Female Age : 27
ACP Rank : FIRED!!!!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Wii = Good console, Xbox 360 = Good console, PS3 = Good console. Just get all 3.
Back to top Go down
http://seanehawkandwicket1235.wordpress.com
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Female Age : 28
ACP Rank : Adjunct General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 pm

You know if you dont want ppl to fight about the game systems just dont make topics about them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
TacosPenguin670
New Guy
New Guy
TacosPenguin670

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Robin888 wrote:
You know if you dont want ppl to fight about the game systems just dont make topics about them. Rolling Eyes

The person who made this topic was trying to make a point: PS3 and Xbox360 are toys, not Gods. Something post trollers like Rapid897 can't understand. people like him classify anything trying to stop them or the fight as "Puberty thoughts" or "Fanboyism". Post Trolls are a complicated race that thrive on starting fights or angering people on message boards, forums, or any other person-to-person connection. It seems this childish "Gaming War" has crawled its way into our forum, I personally think most of the people on this forum agree when I say this online "Gaming War" is immature and extremely annoying. I say once again to everyone arguing about Xbox and PS3:
XBOX360 AND PS3 ARE TOYS!!!!!!!!!! NOT GODS!!!!

::TO EVERYONE::
Historylover didn't start the flame war, Hasanb did, don't believe me? check the 1st reply on Xbox360 overheating in the Xbox section.

Goodbye! =( Ps3 and Xbox obsessors. I think i've proved my point. but just in case...*Gives mods Ban-hammer* that should help the mods deal with them all.
Back to top Go down
Robin888
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Robin888

Female Age : 28
ACP Rank : Adjunct General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:30 am

okay then....
Back to top Go down
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...
Poster
Poster
...Dj.Layzie.Ch£xLr...

Male Age : 29
ACP Rank : Retired [Hopefully Legend]
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:01 pm

You notice all those who whine over a game console and flame on an anti flame topic that many people are able to see your stupidity O-O and lack of tolerance.
Back to top Go down
Historylover
Junior Poster
Junior Poster
Historylover

Male Age : 26
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:46 pm

Whos stupid and has a lack of tolerance?

edit: oh the flamers, sorry i didnt look at the post correctly
Back to top Go down
http://Clubpenguinblogster.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3   A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message to everyone who argues about Xbox360 and PS3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2