The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

Great War of The 17th Realm

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Advisor
Infractions :
Great War of The 17th Realm Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Great War of The 17th Realm Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Great War of The 17th Realm Empty
PostSubject: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Ok, so heres the storyline:

Theres a huge war in the 14th Realm with the Yavoskian's against the Kallinians, You are a citizen, you sign up for the war, you can choose what side you are on, your name and a Description, and I will give you situations to go into and fight out.

Heres a sign-up example:

Name: Bill Cobsy
Side: Yavoskians
Description: He created Fat Albert foo! You know what he looks like(Balding, African American, Chubby and has a good imagination)

I might not let you join until someone decides to retire from the army(Yes you can retire), because I dont want to have to give situations to like 10 people at once.

Members:

Yavoskians:
Name: Shaboomboom
Side: Yavoskian's
Description: Secretly God.
~~
name:24keyser
side:Yavoskian's
Description: None specified
Kallinians:
Name: Batin Trenche
Side: Kallinians
Description: Loyal smart and everything else the real batin is
~~
Name: Maxinesa Luvitcuss
Description: Loyal never GIves up under any of the toughest situations

Last edited by Clintos007 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Batintrenche
New Guy
New Guy
Batintrenche

Male Location : In your basement...
ACP Rank : 3ic
Infractions :
Great War of The 17th Realm Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Great War of The 17th Realm Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Description: Loyal smart and everything else the real batin is Cool-Man
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinunitednations.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Batintrenche wrote:
Description: Loyal smart and everything else the real batin is Cool-Man

ok, your in the army.

MISSION 1:

You and your squad are in a deserted cabin deep in enemy territory, Yavoskian troops are heading your way from the north, it is night time and your in a forest, what are your orders?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Shaboomboom wrote:

Ok, your in.

MISSION 1: Your squad was killed in an ambush, but you managed to escape, the nearest Ally base is just down the road to the east, but a enemy tank is blockading the road, there are rocks along the sides of the roads and 2 soldiers outside of the tank, and 2 inside, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
24keyser
New Guy
New Guy
24keyser

Male Age : 23
ACP Rank : lt colonel
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
http://maofclubpenguin.wordpress.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Use the small nuke stashed in my back pocket and bomb the ppl and the tank and stand far enough away that I don't get hurt at all. Then I walk right to camp.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:53 pm

24keyser wrote:

Ok, added.

MISSION 1:

You trained in the Paratrooper division and are being sent to a small camp to raid it of any weapons and kill any soldiers to prepare for a big attack, you land near the gate and head for cover, there are 2 towers at the gate with lookout snipers and a group of patroling soldiers looking for the Paratroopers walking past, you have 1 paratrooper under your comand beside you, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Shaboomboom wrote:
Use the small nuke stashed in my back pocket and bomb the ppl and the tank and stand far enough away that I don't get hurt at all. Then I walk right to camp.

Mission: Victory!

Ever though some of the camp guards got injured from the blast, you took out the blockade, a troop transport arives and takes you back to HQ.
Back to top Go down
Batintrenche
New Guy
New Guy
Batintrenche

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:31 am

Our army has strong connections with the air force. We light a few fuses in our cabin and then call in a bombing run over the cabin. We book it out the back door to where our armed jeep is waiting and we leave, dramatically!!!
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:04 am

Batintrenche wrote:
Our army has strong connections with the air force. We light a few fuses in our cabin and then call in a bombing run over the cabin. We book it out the back door to where our armed jeep is waiting and we leave, dramatically!!!

Victory!!!

You escaped without any injuries to your squad, but when you got to HQ the Air Force Leader was mad because you used a bomb run for a couple of soldiers, next time stick to what you have, and dont call out the air force or navy.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:45 pm

also reply when you want a new mission to do and I will make one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Batintrenche
New Guy
New Guy
Batintrenche

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:43 pm

new mission plez
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Batintrenche wrote:
new mission plez

MISSION 2:

[No using outside divisions(air force, navy)]

You have been sent out for an attack on a Yavoskian Weapons Base near The village of Gararna to slow production, you arrive and have to make your way through the road in the snowy mountains to the base and then set the bomb, and escape, You are at the West gate, it is lightly guarded, the Weapons Factory is near the northern wall, there is a patrol squad of 5 Yavoskian Soldiers that guards the Factory, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:31 pm

new mission plz
Back to top Go down
Batintrenche
New Guy
New Guy
Batintrenche

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 pm

I use my clothes, which are white camo, and i slowly crawl past the guards (it is late at night). I use one of my two bombs to blow up the wall while i crawl back. This kills one of their soldies, injures another, and the other three are very disoriented. I sneak past them, into the factory, ste the fuse and then escape out the west gate.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:24 am

Batintrenche wrote:
I use my clothes, which are white camo, and i slowly crawl past the guards (it is late at night). I use one of my two bombs to blow up the wall while i crawl back. This kills one of their soldies, injures another, and the other three are very disoriented. I sneak past them, into the factory, ste the fuse and then escape out the west gate.

Narrow Victory!

You almost got caught while heading away, but you escaped easily once the place blew up and no one was alive.
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:27 am

Shaboomboom wrote:
new mission plz

You and your squad have really got yourselves into a hole here, and while you may laugh at that expression, I am serious, you guys fell into a hole and if you get out your screwed, Kallinian soldiers are in an abandoned building nearby, and another squad is hiding behind rocks, another squad from your side is in cover behind, you have radio contact with them and you have a sniper rifle with you, what are your plans?
Back to top Go down
24keyser
New Guy
New Guy
24keyser

Male Age : 23
ACP Rank : lt colonel
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:34 pm

call a yakoskavian air force to rid of a few troops and use a graping hook to climb up and use the sniper rifle to kill off the other troops
Back to top Go down
http://maofclubpenguin.wordpress.com
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 pm

24keyser wrote:
call a yakoskavian air force to rid of a few troops and use a graping hook to climb up and use the sniper rifle to kill off the other troops

Narrow Failure...

The Air Force does not respond because you are not a high enough rank, and you are captured by the Kallinian troops, luckily you escape and steal a transport truck to get out.
Back to top Go down
Batintrenche
New Guy
New Guy
Batintrenche

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:52 pm

new mission plz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Quote :
You and your squad have really got yourselves into a hole here, and while you may laugh at that expression, I am serious, you guys fell into a hole and if you get out your screwed, Kallinian soldiers are in an abandoned building nearby, and another squad is hiding behind rocks, another squad from your side is in cover behind, you have radio contact with them and you have a sniper rifle with you, what are your plans?

Use the radio and call for an air attack and get some transport trucks to give me cover while i climb outta my hole and get into a transport truck that drives everyone to safety. We only lose 1 truck that is already too destroyed to be used
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Batintrenche wrote:
new mission plz

MISSION 3:

You are the gunner for a tank heading to intercept an enemy Platoon that is going to raid a Allied Village, the enemy lookouts see you and your platoon, the enemy takes up heavy defence positions, there is a weak spot in the enemy defence, but the rest is tank-proof,what do you do with your tank and your soldiers?

Last edited by Clintos007 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clintos
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
Clintos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Shaboomboom wrote:
Quote :

Use the radio and call for an air attack and get some transport trucks to give me cover while i climb outta my hole and get into a transport truck that drives everyone to safety. We only lose 1 truck that is already too destroyed to be used

Warning: You cant call in air strikes and I didnt say you had any transport trucks, you have to work with what I say you have, if I dont specify any weapons like a sniper rifle or rocket laungher then you have a standard AK-47 or other Assault Rifle you want, plus some grenades, shab, please edit this with your new answer and change the warning to a note from me.
Back to top Go down
Batintrenche
New Guy
New Guy
Batintrenche

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:39 pm

I position snipers at the top of hills to take out the enemiy RPGs. I also confront there soldiers with my sub-machine-gunners. After this, i roll the tank and bring my soldiers into the village, to protect it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great War of The 17th Realm   Great War of The 17th Realm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great War of The 17th Realm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official ACP Forums! :: Archives :: The Trash Can :: 2010-
Jump to: