The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Welcome to the Official Army of Club Penguin Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!
Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
The Official ACP Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official ACP Forums!

Discuss with ACP soldiers about the ACP and Club Penguin!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Expect changes in the design really soon.

June 2009 - Senator Elections

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Male Age : 28
ACP Rank : Master General
Infractions :
June 2009 - Senator Elections Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5June 2009 - Senator Elections Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-07

June 2009 - Senator Elections Empty
PostSubject: June 2009 - Senator Elections   June 2009 - Senator Elections Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey there Acpians! Here's the current coverage on the June 2009 DRACP Senator Elections.

This election was a comment poll. You can vote here: http://armyofclubpenguin.com/2009/06/14/the-polls-are-now-open/

The election standings are posted here: http://acppollstandings.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/senate-elections-standings/

Election is currently CLOSED. Votes have been counted.

Election Results:

Poll 1: Thebest22
Poll 2: Casiusbrutus/Ennbay
Poll 3: Bobcatboy/Jingle Jay
Poll 4: Packer1NFL
Poll 5: Wicket1235
Poll 6: Batintrenche
Poll 7: Divotoo
Poll 8: Mrnooner
Poll 9: Foxtails
Poll 10: Sheila Gally
Poll 11: Axeevolution
Poll 12: Nate950000
Poll 13: Rapidy

The poll was posted by Ktman.

The nominees for this election can be viewed here: http://armyofclubpenguin.com/2009/06/14/the-polls-are-now-open/

Post your Speeches and Endorsements below!

Last edited by Rapidy on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :
June 2009 - Senator Elections Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5June 2009 - Senator Elections Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: June 2009 - Senator Elections   June 2009 - Senator Elections Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Originally posted by coolguy:
VOTE COOLGUY--------------POLL 8 IN THE CONGRESS ELECTIONS! HERE IS MY SITE:

http://votecoolguy12348.wordpress.com

Here is my speech:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Speech
Hello Penguins, My name is Coolguy12348 and I am here to tell you about a few changes I would like to make. As you may know already, I am running for ACP senator. I will now share with you only 2 of my many changes I will make as a senator.

In May, 2007 I made my penguin, Coolguy12348. I grew up listening to older penguins calling the newer ones “n00bs”. I was even called a n00b at one point. This is the first change I would like to make. I don’t like seeing new soldiers being called n00bs. This is really mean and it makes the new soldiers want to quit. You must remember that the so called “n00bs” or “newbs” are the future generation of the ACP. They are what matters the MOST. Who knows? Maybe in a few months one of them is leader and you are retired? Then will you call them “n00bs”? They are NOT different from us. Even if they are younger and dont know much about CP armies. You must tech them! As senator, I will not stand for people calling new soldiers “n00bs” or “newbs”. Remember, they ARE the future ACP. Look at Dryvit, He was just a warrant officer when he joined ACP only a few months ago. And now, he is the 2ic of the ACP. Do you call him a n00b anymore? No. I will fight for equality in the ACP. If I am senator, No one shall be called a n00b anymore! This is my first change.

Here is my 2nd change….

EVERYONE should be able to express their ideas! Not only the leaders, or higher ranked soldiers, but everyone! Im sure that many new soldeirs have grand ideas to make the ACP a better army. I know a few soldiers that do! I know that the higher ranked soldeirs also have great ideas, but what about the so called “newbs”? Just because they aren’t as experienced as you, doesn’t mean that they don’t have good ideas! What if you had a great idea and everyone said that you couldn’t express that because you weren’t a high rank? That wouldn’t be good, would it? It would sure hurt MY feelings. But you HAVE to remember that THEY are the future of ACP. Without them, we would be nothing in a few months or so when most of our experienced soldeirs are retired. THAT is my goal.

Those are only 2 of many of my different goals.

A Better Senator, A Better Army, A Better Nation

~Coolguy12348

Last edited by Rapidy on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: June 2009 - Senator Elections   June 2009 - Senator Elections Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Originally posted by Rapidy:
Vote 4 Rap in poll 13.

http://voterap.wordpress.com/

My only competition is Amit.

Gl Amit.
Back to top Go down
Tomtwelve12
Trainee Mod
Trainee Mod
Tomtwelve12

ACP Rank : Retired Hall-of-famer
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: June 2009 - Senator Elections   June 2009 - Senator Elections Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Yes, my speech is this:
July 2007. At the end of the biggest war of Club Penguin, a younger Tomtwelve joined the army of Club Penguin ready to fight those UMA soldiers. The war was won by ACP and its allies, of course. So later, there was a focus on politics. Today, that hasn’t changed. But we are improving these politics. And today I would like to take part in this political system. As one of the, if not the most experienced soldiers in this army, you will find that I know what I’m doing. It is apparent what this army needs. As a representative for ACP, I can help make sure that this army gets what it needs. With 23 months of experience, I have seen what has gotten us through some tough situations. And did I mention who the potential choices were for leader back last summer? http://acparmyofclubpenguin.wordpress.com/2008/08/09/acp-wins-acp-empire-new-leader/ Well, that time turned out to be tough, as unnecessary conflict was created. Democracy did save us in the end, and Kg was elected as leader. Anyway, I really want to help ACP right now, because there are some things that must be changed… But I have no possible way of doing that unless I get authority. So…please, vote for me. Really.
Back to top Go down
http://tomtwelve.wordpress.com
Rapidy
Cool Poster
Cool Poster
Rapidy

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: June 2009 - Senator Elections   June 2009 - Senator Elections Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Tomtwelve12 wrote:
And did I mention who the potential choices were for leader back last summer? http://acparmyofclubpenguin.wordpress.com/2008/08/09/acp-wins-acp-empire-new-leader/ Well, that time turned out to be tough,

No kidding. It was like I was leading 2 armies instead of 1 for 2 weeks.

This post was fun for me. http://acparmyofclubpenguin.wordpress.com/2008/08/11/new-leadership-council/

I liked those ranks, yet everyone else hated them because of the 4 2nd in commands and stuff, but we've actually had that many 2nd in commands before. It didn't matter because they each had their own position.
Back to top Go down
Hasanb123
New Poster
New Poster
Hasanb123

Male Location : England
ACP Rank : Brigadier General
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: June 2009 - Senator Elections   June 2009 - Senator Elections Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Vote Packer
Back to top Go down
mrnooner
New Guy
New Guy
mrnooner

Male Age : 24
ACP Rank : Lt. General
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: June 2009 - Senator Elections   June 2009 - Senator Elections Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Id Like to say a little speech about the election results LOL YOU FEEL IT?

I would Like to say these words, which are about the people, voting for those men encluding myself, for a better ACP. We are the thirteen, would give the oppitunity, to Help the next Generation, do what we've just done. Those who have lost, could do better. Talking in those results, there are acturlly 15 congressman/woman. 15 really great mens, of the DRACP.

p.s. this is not be acturl speech.
Back to top Go down
http://vcpvikingsofclubpenguin.wordpress.com/
mr mcbeath
New Guy
New Guy
mr mcbeath

Male Age : 24
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: June 2009 - Senator Elections   June 2009 - Senator Elections Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 pm

dear ACP,
Please pick me. I will hire anybody. I will attend as many battles as possible. I get on the computer all the time. If u dont pick me u r de The Devil and i will wriggan wabbit u down. And when i find u i will LOL YOU FEEL IT? u down then you taste like jelly u up. So plzz plzz plzz plzz plzz pick me so i dont have to do anything. I will make my own army called the peeps. peace out ACP! ACP! ACP! ACP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 2009 - Senator Elections   June 2009 - Senator Elections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 2009 - Senator Elections
Page 1 of 1